BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Gabriela R.
I love it is one of my favorites, since its consistency is very beautiful and not like other counterparts that leave your lips sticky and uncomfortable, in addition to its color I see very feminine very flirtatious also that those colors I like for parties Formal As well as their packaging I love it is very comfortable to carry it in the bag
natalia n.
I also love this lipstick, first of all, it is not sticky, which is a very important point, it is matte and the color I love, it looks very cute put, it is moisturizing and leaves the lips soft, the only bad thing is not It lasts a long time, but it is a small detail, I like it and it has a very rich smell.
Si May T.
Saipan, MP
This is my lip wonder-product, I've been using it for a little over a year and have 0 complaints. Completely worth the price as I have not had chapped lips since I started using it. Gorgeous, natural plumping effect and an attractive pink sheen. I use this every day!
Alexandria M.
Sunderland , Sunderland
Review for: Pink more...
This lip plumper, has got to be one of the best that I have personally tried. The the texture is very creamy and luxurious feeling. I really like the thick high-gloss effect that it gives on the lips and also if would suit anyone! Very universal. The plumper effect is noticeable and the sensation is very cool when it's applied and your luscious lips start to plump more!
Joha P.
medellin
Es único e increíble realmente me encanta usar estos productos, me siento identificada con esta marca ❤️😍 me genera demasiada confianza y satisfacción, todos los productos los recomendaría 100% a todas mis amigas 🙅🏻‍♀️
Fabiola D.
As a lip gloss, this is awesome! Stays on, doesn't goop at the corners or edges of my lips, the colors is a light sheer one but the "plumping" effect is nowhere, maybe because I'm so used to the ones by Buxom or Too Faced, but this one did nothing for my lips
Macarena R.
Viña del Mar
El brillo labial de Dior es bastante bueno, la verdad es que deja un efecto glow bastante bello, dando la sensación de que tienes labios mas grandes y carnosos, es especial para chicas que tienen labios delgados porque los deja muy lindos. Me gusta mucho!!
Shelby M.
Oakville
My go to, holy grail lip gloss! Though it doesn’t make the lips look super swollen, it gives a slight inkling of pink to the lip but creates such a beautiful plumped look with great shine! Not super sticky and can be layered over top of lipstick. While it does have a slight minty feel, it doesn’t burn the lip or sting like most plumpers that are on the market
Magdalena R.
London
The Best lip maximiser I ever have!! I try lots of different maximiser but this one is lifesaver ,for my sensitive lips work perfectly,easy to apply, feel like pepper on lips but its ok highly recommend this product i use for 2 years and I extremely happy
DAYANE D.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer faz os lábios ficarem hidratados e dá um efeito instantâneo muito bom de maior volume para um sorriso perfeito, lábios aparentemente aumentados. Seu perfume de hortelã-baunilha proporciona uma sensação de frescor e adorável.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora