BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Amrin K.
Mumbai
Review for: Apricot, Pink, Other more...
Its a very handy and classy product
Available at a reasonable rate
Quality productions
Available at your nearest drugstores market
Packaging is too attractive and sensational
Ita a bit expensive but as is comprises all the quality tgen y not invest in a good product
Sarah H.
Toronto, AK
Review for: Pink more...
This is my favorite lipgloss I've found, after trying many. The lip plumping is pretty good, though I don't have super high standards for plumpers (they'll never compare to injections). It looks amazing on it's own or on top of lipstick. It's pretty pricey, so it's definitely a splurge item, but I've already re-purchased 3x. I usually purchase it at Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique or high-end department stores (Holt Renfrew or Nordstrom, I forget which).
Hayley R.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love this lipgloss. I've been using it for the past few years now repeat purchasing when they've run out and it's my favourite gloss that I own. Applies smoothly and leaves my lips looking plumper. I've found that typical wear before reapplying is decent (I usually put on another coating after 6-8 hours) and there's no sticky residue which is something that tends to put me off glosses!
Maya K.
Feels good really magnify it! La primera vez que lo he usado la sensación de hormigueo o tal
Vez frío creí que estaba teniendo una reacción alérgica pero tranquilas ! Es el principio activo actuando los labios quedarán voluminosos y llenos de briilo así como también el tono labial será más rosa ! Súper recomendado el precio es correcto muchas veces creemos que por la Marca será más caro ... y muchas ni preguntamos pero nada súper correcto el precio
Emma B.
does exactly what it says it does! my lip felt so much more plump with no tingle sensation. It's nice to wear alone or on top of a lipstick. I've been using this for a month now and would never go back. Doe foot applicator makes it great for application. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a lip plump!
Beuty g.
doha
Oohh gays
I lovvvee this gloss for morning look ⭐️💗
And for simple look👌and it so good for your lips 👄 any time also any were you can put this into your lips 💅🏼💗
Suleina H.
Slough
Review for: Other more...
Glosssiest and most hydrating non sticky lip gloss I have ever used!super comfortable on the lips and make lips ultimately glossy. My lips appear juicy and plump, not necessarily gives me bigger lips as such but definitely gives the illusion of plumper and nice looking lips. Keep repurchasing over and over...totally in love and looking for a cheaper alternative as it's quite pricey!
Rosie D.
37000
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
J’ai eu l’occasion de testé le Lip Maximizer de chez Dior, personnellement j’aime bien « repulper » mes lèvres car je trouve agréable la sensation de « petits picotements ».
Le Dior donne un effet gloss pink simple mais élégant. Il repulpe très bien sans excès et l’application est simple.
C’est un produit de qualité !
♥️Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Serena M.
I absolutely love this product i started using it about a year ago and it's now one of my everyday products, what I really love about it is it takes minutes to take effect to my lips and my lips look so luscious and so plump after and it last for hours before reapplying!
Gabriela D.
i love DIOr, who not love it??? tell me !!
its so good product, well every product of dior is really good, 'cause that lips and product save me every event i coming . dior do a good job in every productsit do ...DIOR you are my cosmetic angel i need you in my all life
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora