BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Mélina S.
Bedford, NH
I love this lip gloss! It’s perfect to add a little pout to your everyday natural look. I also adore the glassy sheen vibe it gives off. I never leave the house without it. Would def recommend anyone looking for a great everyday lipgloss.
Rach P.
Sacramento , CA
This lip product keeps your lips so soft and moisturized during the winter season and it’s so hydrating I love the shades they carry it’s the perfect pick me up. This is one I always need to keep in stock.
Danielle G.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is everything! Seriously magic! I have struggled finding the perfect lip gloss and this is it. High shine and it makes your lip so big and pouty it’s like you have a natural fake lip look. It has a nice cooling sensation as well
Jessica D.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
It’s the most beautiful shiniest lip gloss of all time! It’s great as a lip gloss on top of any lipstick color. It’s so beautiful worn by itself as well. It does have a slight minty light but fresh feeling to it. It also tingles a tiny bit, which help with the plumping of your lips:)
Yztla r.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
My favorite “natural” lip gloss. It makes my lips look smooth and bright and I feel it gives me the plump even when the lipgloss wears off. It is very comfortable and just beautiful luxury piece.
Zoe W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
This is a staple now, even tho it’s on the pricey side it’s actually one of Dior’s more affordable products and it’s worth every penny. It really does work and the tingle lasts for a long time. I favor this plumper bc I can feel the tingle even if I use it over other lip products so it’s a great topper for color.
Kayleigh F.
Denver, CO
I loved the color of this product, and the applicator was great. The packaging is beautiful and the color is a sheer beautiful pink. I actually splurged because of the packaging...it looks gorgeous. I would buy this again because it is a great gloss, but I didn't notice any plumping.
Ashley T.
Connersville
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love the way this made my lips feel. It was just the perfect amount of plump and didn’t burn. It made my lips shiny and feel amazing and was easy to use. I definitely recommend it. It might be a little pricey but I think it is well worth the money.
Morgan J.
Avon, IN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love Dior I’m the first place and think all their products are always good!! This gloss has a light tint to it! It is not sticky at all and feels good on the lips! I think it’s worth your money!
Alexandra N.
Boston, MA
I like this and it definitely makes your lips visibly plumper when you are wearing it. But it does not act as a treatment and the plumping does not continue working once it comes off. It is not long lasting and you typically have to reapply pretty frequently. It is also very sticky.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon