BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Jenna W.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This product is one of the best i‘ve ever use. I have tried so many other products, but this is my absolutly favorit. I always love how my lips look when I were this. It makes them appear slightly bigger, but not all glossed up. I love it
Beatriz G.
leiria
Review for: Apricot, 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, Pink more...
This is my first Dior product ever and I absolutely love the product, it goes on beautifully and it feels so minty that makes me feel like a fairy. But what bugs me so much is the packaging.
I got mine one or two months ago and just started to use it yesterday. I use it as a night treatment and this is only the second day and it is leaking. The bottle and the part that is holding the applicator got separated because of the pressure inside which also brings out lots of product and makes the whole thing sticky. I'm pretty sure I haven't dropped it whatsoever so I guess they didn't attach them perfectly.
Marielle Y.
nepean
This product is amazing! It plumps the lips and gives a nice glossy finish! It has a mint scent and a sheer pink tint that makes the lips looks gorgeous! Highly recommend it!
Sydney F.
I am on my fourth tube of this product. I think it has so many mixed reviews because people don't follow the instructions. It's not meant to work instantly, it says right on the box that you must use it continuously to notice fuller, more plump lips. I like to put it on before bed underneath my lip balm and throughout the day. It's not sticky and it gives your lips the most beautiful shine while moisturizing and creating the plumed lip look. I would highly recommend this product to everyone, it's a staple in my collection! Now it comes in more colour options as well.
Jessica G.
Middle Sackville, NS
Definitely one of my favourite glosses - it's the smoothest, most comfortable gloss ever, with no sticky feeling associated with it. I like that there is a ton of actual gloss to it rather than a lot of pigment, it makes it perfect to wear on its own or pair with a lipstick. The lipgloss packaging itself is just so luxurious too; I'm a sucker for packaging. As far as a lip plumper, like many of them, you will only see minimal effects. This gloss isn't going to double the size of your lips, but this is the only lip plumping product that I actually have noticed to plump my lips a little! The best part: it does that without the burning, stinging sensation that you get with a lot of other lip plumpers! The most I'd ever feel is a slight tingling sensation. Overall beautiful lipgloss, and a must buy if you're looking for a lip plumping product that is comfortable, effective and still pretty looking on the lips!
Lauren W.
Review for: Pink more...
This is my favourite. It a go to I wear it everyday. It does tingle on your lips a small bit witch might be unpleasant but it has a better feeling then other lip plumpers
Ansam A.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Wow I adore Dior that it is one of my favorite brands and I am used to buying from this product because it is very soft on the lips and colors very wonderful I love Dior and all its products ، Yes I always bought the only expensive problem
Aysha A.
This product is AMAZING it plumps your lips dramatically with giving it a nice pink tint it is slightly better than some lip plumper I use but it can sometimes be drying
Camila R.
Dior is a brand that I love and lipsticks are wonderful. This one in particular I love, it’s very easy to apply and it lasts a lot in the mouth. I can not live without!
Jelena v.
australia
When you apply it you feel it working straight away, gives you a nice glossy look, if you put it on before you go to bed when you wake up your lips are slightly bigger.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora