BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Maria W.
Atherton, manchester
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
really good plumper and feels light on the lips too. for the price it is brilliant. it definitely met my expectations. i would recommend this to anyone wanting to try it really.
Georgia-Mae E.
Western Avenue, Pontefract
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I can definitely see a difference in my lips when used and it has become an everyday staple in my makeup routine. Looks amazing over a nude lip or on its own so very versatile.
Kerry L.
For the price, it does not do much. If you can look past it, it is a very moisturizing lip gloss that is flattering on bare lips. It has a bit of a tingle but nothing painful.
Saffi P.
This pink hued gloss is everything , does not have a particular strong smell , plumps your lips and has a minty flavor , it last like 3 hours and its not super sticky , great fo photography photoshoots
Luke H.
Dublin
everything about this is amazing! the texture, the feel, the gorgeous packaging! the only thing for me would be the price! at €36.50 I think there are a lot of dupe products!
Anastasia Andreea P.
Piatra Neamt
Review for: Pink more...
Great job, Dior! This product made my lips look bigger and feel that way! It is on the pricier side, but save your money for this one honey!! I promise it won’t let you down!
Izzy T.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I already have plump lips (thank God) However this adds amazing shine and doesn’t allow cracks on the lips so they look more even. Only downside is if used to much cracks your lips end of night/day.
Anna c.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer idrata le labbra e regala un incredibile effetto volume istantaneo per un sorriso lucido e labbra piene e carnose, come se fossero trasformate. Perfetto, adoro il risultato
Kauany P.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Dior - Tratamento Volumizador para os LábiosOferece uma nova dimensão para os seus lábios.- Ação volumizadora imediata: Um efeito incrustado volumizante, combinado com microesferas marinhas e ácido hialurônico, com ação de preenchimento. Seus lábios ficam hidratados, lisos e irresistivelmente volumosos. - Ação volumizadora de longa duração: Um cuidado revolucionário, para lábios transformados em apenas 15 dias. Reestruturar e redesenhar seus lábios dia após dia, para uma boca carnuda e ultra-sexy. - Sensação de frescor imediato: Um aroma sutil de menta e baunilha oferece um serviço imediato e único desde uma primeira aplicação. Como complemento da maquiagem: Para otimizar o volume e maximizar o brilho, aplique Dior Addict Lip Maximizer antes do gloss ou do batom.2. Como cuidado intensivo: Utilize Dior Addict Lip Maximizer sozinho.

Daniel M.
Review for: Apricot more...
it is my favorite! I have been using it for about 3 years and my lips sincerely appreciate it, soft, moisturized and with a beautiful volume. I recommend it and I would definitely use it again.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora