BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Angie F.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I tried this out because my mother purchased it and I had been wanting to try it out but did not want to pay the large price tag. After trying this out I bought my own because I loved the glossy natural look it gives. I tend to shy away from lipstick because it looks too drying or too intense. This is the perfect color that looks different on everyone. My mom and I both had the same one but it matched to our skin tone. However, I do not see this as a lip maximizer but just more of a glossy lip stick.
Ari P.
Eastvale
Purchased at: Macy's
My favorite all time lip balm it gives it this extra moisturizer on lip notni ky that when you apply it it changes color depending and temperature of skin so it could give it a pink look or a red to it
ItsAngelBitch♏️ R.
Phelan
Purchased at: Sephora
I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture after a few uses my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. I love the shades they come it and along with the pretty glitter. I’ve used this product about 10 times and I’m definitely In love. I will be ordering it again in a different shade.
Jessica D.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
It’s the most beautiful shiniest lip gloss of all time! It’s great as a lip gloss on top of any lipstick color. It’s so beautiful worn by itself as well. It does have a slight minty light but fresh feeling to it. It also tingles a tiny bit, which help with the plumping of your lips:)
Maddie C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
If I could have one lip product this would be it! Love that it matches your natural lip color!
🥀💛
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
It’s so nice and smells great and it for anytime of day even for a night out and it’s easy to put on
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
The dior addict lip max collagen is one of my favorites in glosses. I don't care that there are only 3 shades. I enjoy this gloss so much. It looks so nice on and doesn't leave your lips sticky and slimey. This is top shelf for me and I continue to recommend it to my friends and family.
Shakira F.
Arlington
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love using lipgloss sometimes trying to find the right one but this one is great it long lasting, beautiful packaging and really good to use
Helen S.
This is such a great product I use it everyday I looooooooooooooove it and it smells amazing not only that but it makes your lips sooooooooo shiny and it makes your lips sooo soft and they guys loooooooove it as well.!!!!!!
Cassidy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This will always keep my lips feeling so nice and hydrated!! I love Dior so much it’s the best brand
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon