BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Scarlett C.
anchorage
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Christian Dior - Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) -6ml/0.2oz more...
I bought this item hearing really good reviews and was very disappointed in the results. It does tingle when you put it on but there is hardly any noticeable difference in lip size. The color of the product is really pretty so if you want a nice gloss but no plumping then it works fine.
Kiana J.
San Antonio
Review for: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Travel Size x 2 (.06 oz/ 2 mL each) more...
Dior products leave my lips smooth and moisturize also long lasting. feels so good after couple of days not wearing it my lips have changed.
Cheska F.
Puerto Rico #TWDF
My lips looked shiny and full for about four hours and unlike some of the other plumpers I tried, this one made an instant difference. Not quite duck-face level, but definitely noticeable.
Noor M.
Acworth, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
I looooove this stuff. It is so gentle on my lips and the color is so pretty! It is effective and goes on so smooth. I can wear it over anything and still not feel sticky or uncomfortable. This makes for kissable lips!
Julie P.
Champlin, MN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Next level for lip plumper. So creamy and doesn’t leave my lips burning. Last a long time and a great price
Brittany G.
Prattville
Purchased at: Sephora
This is more of a plump treatment gloss than an instant immediate plumper. Ater my first application I noticed a softer, smoother lip texture. After a few uses (at least once a day for approx. 4 days now) my lips are maintaining the smooth texture and I feel as if my lips are firmer. The brand indicates that results are gradual and lips will be noticeably plumper after 15 days. With continued use I expect my lips to continuing experiencing the soft texture and firmness. The product as a gloss is very pleasant. I enjoy glosses that aren't tacky and one that doesn't harden after a few minutes of application. The gloss has a nice slip, when bringing the lips together it doesn't feel like a thick gooey layer of gloss, if hair or other debris were to accidently get caught it's easy to simply pull off. Also, the gloss is high shine and although the product does not immediately plump the lips, each application gives the appearance of full lips. Application is very sheer and the colors only give a very slight tint to light colored lips. Darker colored lips I suspect won't notice much of a difference. Fragrance and taste of the product. Fragrance is a soft vanilla, upon application there is slight tingle and you can taste a subtle mint flavor. Packaging is very sturdy, the wand snaps shut and is very secure. The thick plastic packaging has a nice feel and is durable. Over all its one of the best glosses I have tried yet! I had taken off one star as the name of the product might be misleading. For someone who wants an instant plumping effect this would not be the product for you, but if youre looking for a high quality moisturizing gloss that's not tacky and gives a high shine, I would highly recommend this. It does not dry out your lips and improves overall texture after one use. (Helpful tip is to simultaneously do a lip scrub or remove as much dead skin as you can before use to speed up the smoothing process)
Hannah M.
Marquette
With this collagen activator lip gloss we see something that does entirely make me an addict! As a budding MUA to see something like this in my collection is amazing
Andrea M.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I had heard such amazing things about this product so I had to go and see what the hype was about. And my friends the hype was real. All the little fine lines in my lips started to go away after a few weeks of use
Connie F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Yes this product is overpriced, but it does make me feel like a million bucks and it’s the best lip maximized I’ve tried. There’s a slight tingle to it, but it’s not so strong that it feels annoying or uncomfortable, and I do feel like it makes my lips look slightly bigger. It’s my favorite lip gloss to pair with a natural look, because I can be almost barefaced but still feel classy.
Yhaili C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
It’s beautiful, the reality it’s that this product doesn’t give you some much plump but it feels very nice on the lips, also moisturizer and the color it’s amazing, I use it as a gloss and I love it, I have this product in other 2 colors
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora