BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Nina C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is one of my favorite glosses. It so pretty and the packaging is so classy. It doesn’t give me a crazy plump effect but it’s enough for me. I just wish it lasted a little longer for the $34 price. I would still buy it again though.
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this for years! I LOVE IT! I use it all the time! It gives my lips the perfect glossy shine!!
Becca W.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love these! I am a huge Dior fan. They feel really good on. There is a plumped up look though it is supple, but the beautiful shine of the gloss is what makes this a five star product!
member-0fd7a
Purchased at: Sephora
Dior is expensive, but so worth the price!!! Light feeling, Nice tingle without the burn! The results are real!
Scarlett C.
anchorage
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I bought this item hearing really good reviews and was very disappointed in the results. It does tingle when you put it on but there is hardly any noticeable difference in lip size. The color of the product is really pretty so if you want a nice gloss but no plumping then it works fine.
Adriana S.
Quartz hill
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on super smoothly and smells very nice!! No sticky residue. This brand is amazing and I always recommend it
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Absolutely love how pretty this looks. It adds a hint of natural pink to your lips while plumping them up without burning like many other plumps I’ve used. I love Dior.
Maria T.
Purchased at: Sephora
It has a mild tingle, nothing unbearable. Nice shine. Neutral color flattering for all compleaxions.
Chelsea P.
This balm feels amazing in the skin and doesn’t feel like it’s overly mplumpjng your lips. It leaves a nice finish on the lips while at the same giving a bigger appeal
Alexa M.
manchester
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip plumper does not last long at all. I found that I have to constantly reapply it throughout the day. For the price tag it is not worth it
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.