BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Georgina G.
Christian Dior, the name says it all! This is a phenomenal lip product, let alone brand. It has to be in my top 5, I absolute love the coverage and quality of this product. I highly recommend this if you fancy going higher end.
Anastasia P.
CH41 6SA
Not a great product. Looks fab when you first apply but it is pricey and really doesnt last very long for how much it costs. Nice doe foot applicator. I only purchased once and wont be purchasing again. I wouldnt tecommend to others not worth the price.
Zoë A.
Leeds , West Yorkshire
This gloss definitely plumps the lumps and continual use helps to promote your own body’s production of collagen!

Also is a beautiful gloss ! The perfect wet look on the lips ! Stunning on its own on a naked lip or over any lipstick or lip liner !
Nisaa N.
Lachweiler
Ich hätte nicht erwartet, wie angenehm eigentlich ein Gloss auf den Lippen sein kann, da ich normalerweise Lipglosse überhaupt nicht mag
Aber dieser von Dior is Klasse 😍
Der Effekt danach ist mega schön, hab schon so viele Anfragen darauf bekommen.
Alex P.
brockworth
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 3x Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) 6ml/0.2oz #001 by Little PD, 2pcs Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ High Volume Plumper Gloss more...
Amazing! Long lasting ! Very natural but very plump... the price is a bit high but totally worth it. The pink ones are my favourite but the rose one is my ultimate fav.
Crystal R.
East Yorkshire , Hull
I love Dior. It’s products are so well made and formulated. I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone, it’s a good size to keep in your purse or your make up bag
Iman C.
frontignan
très bonne qualité et la texture est vraiment super. Sans oublie l'odeur que dégagent ces produits elle est juste trop bien. La couleur des produits est excellente et j'ai été très surprise.Donc je remercie infiniment DIOR pour ces produits!
member-d5b51
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Absolutely love this product it’s amazing 100 percent recommend it does what it’s supposed to do and gives ana amazing appearance on the lips it’s beautiful. Worth the money the glistening of the glitter is just amazing
Hanan S.
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Dior Addict Lip Glow is, “A sheer balm that enhances your natural lip color while moisturizing and protecting the skin.” It comes in two colors: pink and coral, and theoretically it is supposed to interact with your body chemistry to transform into the perfect color for your skinDior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Anca S.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Beautiful lipstick that really improves the aspect of your lips. It has met and exceeded my expectations. The packaging is really eye catching and the product is long lasting, as I’ve had it for over two months and only used half of it so far.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora