BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
NAJOUA✨ T.
gran canaria
which is very famous, I would be interested to it,for the shine of eye shadows and shine my face hhhhhhhh,black and brown hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, first time I use this product and I would like to use it,The truth is that yes but if the product is well and works perfectly.
Anastasia P.
CH41 6SA
Not a great product. Looks fab when you first apply but it is pricey and really doesnt last very long for how much it costs. Nice doe foot applicator. I only purchased once and wont be purchasing again. I wouldnt tecommend to others not worth the price.
Georgina G.
Christian Dior, the name says it all! This is a phenomenal lip product, let alone brand. It has to be in my top 5, I absolute love the coverage and quality of this product. I highly recommend this if you fancy going higher end.
Zoë A.
Leeds , West Yorkshire
This gloss definitely plumps the lumps and continual use helps to promote your own body’s production of collagen!

Also is a beautiful gloss ! The perfect wet look on the lips ! Stunning on its own on a naked lip or over any lipstick or lip liner !
Nisaa N.
Lachweiler
Ich hätte nicht erwartet, wie angenehm eigentlich ein Gloss auf den Lippen sein kann, da ich normalerweise Lipglosse überhaupt nicht mag
Aber dieser von Dior is Klasse 😍
Der Effekt danach ist mega schön, hab schon so viele Anfragen darauf bekommen.
Alex P.
brockworth
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 3x Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) 6ml/0.2oz #001 by Little PD, 2pcs Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ High Volume Plumper Gloss more...
Amazing! Long lasting ! Very natural but very plump... the price is a bit high but totally worth it. The pink ones are my favourite but the rose one is my ultimate fav.
Crystal R.
East Yorkshire , Hull
I love Dior. It’s products are so well made and formulated. I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone, it’s a good size to keep in your purse or your make up bag
Iman C.
frontignan
très bonne qualité et la texture est vraiment super. Sans oublie l'odeur que dégagent ces produits elle est juste trop bien. La couleur des produits est excellente et j'ai été très surprise.Donc je remercie infiniment DIOR pour ces produits!
Maria C.
Doral, FL
Estos labiales son una buena opcion para el dia a dia ya que tienen una formula No pegajosa, liviana pero lujosa, los Lip Maximizers le dan a los labios una sensación de hormigueo notable que duró bastante tiempo. La sensación no es demasiado incómoda, pero personalmente no me gustan los productos para los labios que sienten un hormigueo. Sin embargo, la sensación de hormigueo no es sin una buena causa. El brillo ciertamente hizo que mis labios se vean más rechonchos y definidos.. muy buenos
member-d5b51
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Absolutely love this product it’s amazing 100 percent recommend it does what it’s supposed to do and gives ana amazing appearance on the lips it’s beautiful. Worth the money the glistening of the glitter is just amazing
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora