BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Everyday B.
PARIS
My absolute favourite. Totally worth the money (and I don't usually buy high end makeup!). It lasts a very long time too! But think I will purchase it again and again!
Liga V.
Review for: Pink more...
Dior lip plumer will never fail your needs as your lips will be fuller within jus matter of few coats of this beauty lip plumer by dior. Your lips will look amazing and feel so hydrated which i feel its the most important thing in a product. This product did everything for me and made me feel like theres no need to go and pay hundreds for lip fillers when its all in one bottle
Nicole S.
I love this so much. It got a slight tingling sensation, this product gave me a slighty plumper lip. I usually put this on before anything else and after I'm finish with my face I wipe it off and put on lipstick or lipstain.

On lazy days I just put this on and mascara, totally worth the price imho!
Nadia M.
Bellshill , Bellshill
Review for: Pink more...
I have used this product over my lipstick to give a long lasting shine. I have seen a slight plumping effect but I have bigger lips anyway. The packaging is very modern and practical. I recommend this because not only does it give a beautiful gloss effect but it can enhance the look of your lips.
Nada S.
Review for: Pink, Other more...
I love everything about this product; The packaging, the brush, the color, and the tingle. I have been using this product for years now and it’s a staple of mine, particularly because a lot of lipstick shades don’t work for me. This is an easy way for me to add some gloss and some natural color to my lips. This is great for casual low maintenance look as well as a night out. This product is not sticky like many other lip glosses, it has the perfect consistency.
Megan T.
Toronto
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I picked this up from Sephora after hearing about it from a Youtube beauty guru. It is SO good. I initially thought it would be gimmicky (like most lip plumping products) but I swear this actually plumps my lips! I also find the more I use it, the more of a difference I see. I will repurchase this product over and over again. Worth every penny!!
Mariana M.
Constanta
As much as I love a tingle plumper, this was a nice change up. It makes your lips feel cool and fresh, Your lips look full and It lasts for hours so you don't need to reapply often. I have noticed a subtle change in the size of my lips as I use it everyday. This baby is definitely a repurchase!
Brittany L.
st. john's
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
So I picked up this gloss because a friend recommended it and I’m glad I did. I like using plumping glosses and this one doesn’t dry my lips out over time. I find with other brands my lips get dry and tight. This product doesn’t do that and leaves such a beautiful smooth feeling to the lips :)
Maryam E.
Cold lake , AB
This is one of my all time favourite lip products! It smooths over your lip lines and makes your lips look so juicy, full and wet. The best lip gloss I’ve used. I don’t notice the plumping aspect, maybe because of how wet it makes your lips look it automatically makes them look fuller. But this lipgloss is everything. Your lips look like BUTTER.
Maisie L.
Cardiff
Out of all the lip plumpers I have tried this one works the best. It is quite pricey and is definitely an investment, but I would 100% repurchase as it genuinely does work. Doesn’t feel gloopy or clumpy on the lips and layers well on top of other lip products.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora