BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Shakira F.
Arlington
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this lipgloss!! I always use this lipgloss it’s really nice on your lips long lasting and beautiful color. The price was okay could be a little cheaper but I would still buy it. I would definitely recommend anyone using it
Shakira F.
Arlington
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I love using lipgloss sometimes trying to find the right one but this one is great it long lasting, beautiful packaging and really good to use
Natalie W.
Warren
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this lip plumper so much! Even alone gives my lips the softest sexiest plump. The small size is great for my purse and it’s a good value. It’s super easy to apply and use and I absolutely recommend.
Helen S.
This is such a great product I use it everyday I looooooooooooooove it and it smells amazing not only that but it makes your lips sooooooooo shiny and it makes your lips sooo soft and they guys loooooooove it as well.!!!!!!
Bethany N.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product to help me achieve my perfect pout ! It really pumps them with out making it feel like bees are stinging your lips .
Purchased at: Sephora
Como já vinha relatando, eu amo demais esse batom, foco encantada, uma marca chique e que toda mulher sai maravilhosa. Dicaria muito feliz em receber uma amostra desse incrível batom. Desde já agradeço :)
Maria G.
Purchased at: Sephora
It really works!!! Gove you that shine without sticking and the lips looks bigger, its amazing!
Cassidy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This will always keep my lips feeling so nice and hydrated!! I love Dior so much it’s the best brand
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lipgloss has too be one of my favs , it PLUMPS my lips , gives your lips a good moisturize too with a tint of color , perfect with lip liner
Michelle P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This didn’t do much for me other than give me the tingling sensation that you would usually get with lip plumpers. It was glossy and I don’t really like glossy lips too much. It smelled nice though. I wouldn’t purchase this myself.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.