BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
olha s.
Toronto
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Great quality and isn’t too harsh on lips. Love the light colours and sparkle it gives my lips. Definitely the best plumper I’ve used. 100% recommend this product to everyone.
Jamie-Leigh S.
london
Review for: Pink more...
This is one of the best lip glosses I have! I’m obsessed with lip glosses and recently been buying from Dior recently so this product is perfect! Such a nice colour for natural looks or sometimes I apply it over heavy lipstick
Dominika K.
Warsaw
Review for: Pink more...
Good as a lip gloss with the nice shimmer in it but nit staying too long in the lips though. A bit sticky when on the lips so not really my cup of tea. It is nit adding any volume to the lips at all. There is a feeling of irritation if you put the generous layer the feeling is sometimes quite strong but it doesn't have any effect. So far too expensive only for a lip gloss.
Tanara R.
burpengary
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 6ml/0.20oz more...
This lip plumper is honestly sent from the gods above, it last long yes!
It met my expectations and more!

Glides on so smoothly
Easy to apply yes!
I’d hand them out to everyone every day if I could!
Demi E.
Light not to thick and plumps to a natural look. It's a real glossy finish that isn't sticky. I love the packaging also, the applicator is just a normal applicator but I do really like this product.
elena d.
Romania
It's really good, it's really not sticky, the texture is different, it feels like it. She looks brilliant on her lips and moisturizes her intense. It's a bit too expensive, in my opinion, but it's Dior. The name is sold a little harder. It's really a good product but you can find something as good at a lower price.
larrie a.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
i really like this lip plumper because it gives your lips a fuller look even without burning. i recommend to put it over a coloured lipstick. the packaging is very nice. i really would recommend it.
Agatha D.
I initially loved the product. It has an elegant design and the colour is wonderful. I didn't experience any lip maximizing qualities though. I use it as a lip gloss but I don't know if I will be purchasing it again because it is expensive and it does not do what it says. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a quality gloss.
Nadia S.
I did not buy this product but a gift came to me from Dior when I bought Boyzon perfume ... it's amazing giving a nice volume to the lips and the result remains a few hours
unicorn c.
I love it so much , it Really works !!!!! I feel m'y lips plump and the résultats is Wonder full !!!! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss i but it everytime and I think this is one of the on lyad production that i can finish
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora