BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Michaela C.
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
Can't live without this!! It's THE lipgloss to get a plumped and wet-lookin' result! It's also really long lasting. And I've already repurshed it!! As I said, Can't live without it! Definitly recommend this!!
Violet P.
Toronto
I received a sample of this along with my Sephora order. It was great as a lip gloss and a lip balm at night, my lips feel so plump in the morning and I don't have to reach for a lip balm as frequently during the day anymore. It smells very minty and refreshing, and it is not sticky for a gloss. The price is definitely high though.
Asfeen A.
Dubai
LOVE THIS! It is incredibly moisturizing and smells amazing. The rose fragrance is subtle yet adds to the luxury of the product. You can feel the quality of the product while applying it.  I feel like the price is worth it. I've tried many products like this before, and though I liked the results, I was not fond of the texture, stickiness or smell. This product smells great, is not sticky and moisturizes all at the same time!
Nayemir A.
path medley
Un labial que promete maximizar el volumen de tus labios, con una textura cremosa y una fragancia divina que te hara lucir un look natural y unos labios deliciosos y provocativos!!!... Vienen en diferentes colores y provocativas  fragancias!... animate a probarlos, apenas apliques uno en tus labios vas a querrer probarlos TODOSSSS
Karolina A.
Hyannis, MA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love this lip gloss for everyday use. It smells great and leaves a beautiful shine that’s not overwhelmingly glossy or sticky. The sheer pink doesn’t really leave any color, which is good for over lipstick, but on its own it doesn’t do much, at least for my lip color. Wish it lasted longer for the price, but I use it every single day!
victoria c.
São Paulo
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This product makes your lips so soft and give them such a nice pink color with sparkles all around your like and who doesn't like sparkles? Am I right? I Recommend this product❤️😊
maryam q.
Dammam, Eastern province
I really like this gloss. I just stated using it and do notice a slight plumping of my lips. I have the shade 006 beige sunrise it looks really nice on my bare lips or over a nude lip color. I usually apply it on bare lips but if wearing over lipstick will apply on bare lips and add lipstick and go in with another application on top. I love this over the lipstick blankety by MAC. I plan to buy the pale pink color next. I just wish it was not so expensive,
Beth P.
Nottinghamshire
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) - # 002 Apricot - 6ml/0.2oz more...
This doesn’t make your lips MASSIVE as such but it does make them a tad plumper. I love the formula of it though. It is a really good gloss and is very long lasting. Its not sticky and smells really nice. I am only half way through my first bottle and i use quite regularly and I’m only half way through, Ive had it for about 5 months.
Reem E.
Nabatiye , Nabatiye
Coco S.
Toronto, ON
This gloss is my holy grail. I use it as a lip treatment, lip balm, touch ups on the go, if I’m applying a drier lipstick this would prime my lips. It has a slight plumping effect and is infused with collagen which when I use it more I notice my lips are even softer. I’ve probably been through 5 of these already. Absolutely love it
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora