BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Sarah W.
I love this lip gloss so much! It moisturizing your lips and makes my lips so soft. I have super dry lip so I always keep one in my purse. Sometimes I used it alone or on top of another lipstick. It works great!
Fann H.
Grosse Pointe
I love to wear these alone as they’re so perfect you really don’t need any other product. Love the smell and texture.
b k.
las vegas
i absolutely love this lip plumper, it's nice on sensitive skin and so its a great alternative if the too faced lip plumper breaks u out !

not gonna lie, it doesn't plump as much as the too faced one, but there's definitely a difference and the pink gloss is just too cute if i'm being honest x
Lauren L.
Oviedo
This lip gloss is treatment in a bottle! My lips instantly felt more full! The tingling sensation isn’t bad at all and subsided after a minute! Love the shade of this gloss as well!
Sally S.
New Jersey
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This color is popping! It’s beautiful and looks very good on everyday makeup as well. It last for hours and is not pricey. Nice packaging as well. Its makes my lip shine and pop. I’ll buy this again for sure
alecsys b.
richmond
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I will NEVER stop buying this product! This is my go-to lip gloss that i find myself applying like 3 times a day because i love the formula on my lips SO much..while it gives a nice color and shine, it’s also extremely hydrating and plumping without leaving your lips feeling weird! I’ve searched forever for the perfect plumping/hydrating lip product and this is it ladies!! search no more, already on my third tube..a forever staple in my makeup collection
Elpida P.
buffalo
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Holy grail product, buy over and over, my lips are always soft, smooth and never dry while using this. Stays on for a long wear, I have very dry lips from acne medicine and they are never peeling or cracking with this, in love with this product, worth the buy for sure!!
Lily E.
Canada
Being a girl with thinner lips, I am always on the hunt for plumping lip gloss.  After trying Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss, I was pleasantly surprised.  My lips actually seemed a little more plumped.  My lips definitely tingled as the gloss helps increase blood flow to the lips, which gives the lips a more full look.  The sparkling pink shade makes for a lustrous pout.  The pink hue isn't super pigmented but I prefer nothing too bold on my lips as I feel it can make them look thinner.  The sparkles are super fine and make the lips really shine!  The gloss is moisturizing and applies easily with the applicator wand.  The only negative about this product is that, like most glosses it is quite tacky and doesn't stay on that long.  I found I needed to re-apply throughout the day to maintain that perfectly glossed pout.  The smell of the product was lovely.  Overall, I love this gloss and the plumping action it provides.
Danielle A.
Harlow
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
Hands-down favorite gloss!
I've used my fair share of lip glosses and plumpers, and absolutely nothing compares to the Dior Lip Maximizer. As a gloss, it's got a very sheer pink color, no stickiness, and a lot of shine. Its texture is amazing - it's got no graininess like you'll get in some plumpers. It has a cool tingle, less like the sting of a lip plumper and more like the freshness of a menthol gloss, but it definitely contours and smoothes my lips. The deal-breaker for me was the scent/taste - first off, it's actually got a taste, not just a smell. Second, it's a sophisticated mint flavor with just a hint of vanilla. It doesn't smell like a candy cane. It's fully worth the hefty price tag - I doubt I'll ever be able to use another inferior gloss again.
Leah G.
welling
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Although the products are expensive there still good products to invest in because quality is everything and believe me these glosses are not lacking quality , these feel great on the lips very comfortable to wear not sticky at all and feel so nourishing to your lips The colour choices are absolutely stunning so if you are only looking to purchase one your going to have a hard time stopping yourself from buying all of them honestly one of my favourite lipglosses ever !!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora