BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Alex R.
I love this lipgloss such an easy use the packaging looks great I love all dior products but this one is one of my favorites the color is just the right color and it’s very delicate looking and great to wear out The color is very delicate looking and just the right amount of pink
Stephanie F.
McKinney
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Love the color & feel of gloss even though I don’t notice any actual plumping going on. I do feel a tingling sensation but no visible difference in my opinion.
Daisy B.
Miami
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Love this. Made my lips look super kissable and beautiful. I would recommend for a easy application and use. It is a super easy format and great value!
Alexis
It’s a little pricy, but it really plumps my lips. It lasts a long time too and doesn’t make my lips feel chapped like some glosses do. I know other brands sting as well, but not this product! I would buy again.
Amanda B.
Saint George, GA
OMG!!!!! Great product!!! Met my expectations of a great lip plumper and lasted a while. Still had plump lips hours later. Looked great and smell was good!!! Price is good for amount in vile and the results. Love Love Love this product!!! Get you some!!!!!💋
Fann H.
Grosse Pointe
I love to wear these alone as they’re so perfect you really don’t need any other product. Love the smell and texture.
cckanakeli
chicago
I absolutely love this product! I got a little sample of it in one of my subscriptions boxes and I try and use as little as possible to make it last! Yes it does tingle like most lip plumpers do but not too extreme. Dior is of course one of those brands that are on the pricey side but to me it’s worth it if you love something.
Pamela A.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
While working at nordstorm beauty this would also be a low stock or sold out item. Truly everyone’s favorite for high end lip plumper !
LIZ A.
Bethesda
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
It’s so amazing. The touch of color might not be as ALUMINIZING while indoors but when outside truly create dimension. Fuller and smooth lips. Def love!
Elpida P.
buffalo
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Holy grail product, buy over and over, my lips are always soft, smooth and never dry while using this. Stays on for a long wear, I have very dry lips from acne medicine and they are never peeling or cracking with this, in love with this product, worth the buy for sure!!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora