BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Lindsey T.
Fargo
Love this lippie! It gives such a beautiful full look to the lips without being super sticky and stringy like cheaper lip glosses. I don't need to re-apply it often throughout the day, and I actually feel like it does something good for my lips rather than just sit on top of them!
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
I really like this. it isn't sticky at all. it does make my lips look a little more fuller but it did take continuous wear for several days. It isn't super glossy and looks nice alone or on top of other lip products! It is kind of expensive so i don't know if i would recommend this unless you want your lips to look a little fuller and don't mind wearing it continuously to get the benefits.
Cecille W.
Debated whether I wanted to get this product for a longggg time and I finally decided to go through and get it while I was on vacation. First off, I've always loved the Dior lip product packaging, I think it's so cute! As for the product itself, I think it's just okay. It's recommended by the brand to use as a lip treatment which means using it in the morning and at night, and although I've tried it a few times, I haven't seen any visible difference in the shape, appearance, or moisture of my lips after applying this product. It gives a shiny glossy look and tingles for a bit, but that's basically all it does. Doesn't stay on my lips for that long and no color either. This works more like a regular lip gloss than the "maximizer high volume lip plumper" it advertises.

Super pricey for what it really is, probably will not repurchase.
Gigi B.
Mckinney, TX
This product is amazing! It plums the lips without irritation or leaving them on fire from the burn some of these products cause. I love to use it before lipstick to give that extra full lips impression. Would 100% recommend.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
Five out of five! Noticeably plumper and moisturized without all the sting- Love the packaging and I feel so luxurious applying Dior! Definitely a splurge and repeat product purchase! I grab mine at Sephora as they’re always so nice and knowledgeable- I also grab a sample when I’m there to try something new! Total must have! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Jana D.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I really do love this product. It’s a great plumper, although not the best. Second best, I’d say! Usually the way I use it is by applying it in the morning generously to get the maximum effect and let it do it’s work while I do the rest of my makeup. When I’m finished I blot the excess off and apply my lipstick. My lips are quite a bit fuller! It doesn’t last that long though, so when I reapply my lipstick I usually just wipe it all off and do the process again. If I don’t want to wear lipstick I just leave it on and reapply one or two more times throughout the day. It’s very moisturizing, which I love. The subtle tint and flush of color it brings out naturally in your lips is nice too. However it is a bit pricey, but overall it’s a really nice, luxurious lip plumper.
Olga B.
I use this product more than 4 years. And totally in love with it! If I don’t know which lipstick to use today or decide to go out with “bare” face I always use this lipgloss. It moisturizes well, not very sticky and really enlarges lips. Love, love, love it!!!
Красота -.
New Castle
The shade of the shine is very gentle, barely perceptible, gently pink, has fine golden shines under sunlight, which are almost invisible on the lips, I think that this shade, and generally the shine itself as a whole - is an ideal option for summer and hot weather of the year. The smell is just fabulous, I really like it, fresh, nice!

Very light, not sweet, not at all sugary and not suffocating, it smells very pleasant, it is associated with peppermint, and if I say more precisely, I always hear a sweet, menthol smell of light mint chewing gum))
Jessi L.
Springfield
Purchased at: Macy's
I like this product solely for the colors and conditioning properties! The downfall is it leaves your lips feeling heavy and cakey. For the price it isn’t my go to.
Natalie K.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I really enjoy this lip gloss. It doesn’t make my lips tingle like normal lip plumpers usually do but I also don’t necessarily think it plumps my lips so that’s why I didn’t give it a full 5 stars. It makes your lips look so wet though that they almost do look bigger. It is expensive for a lip gloss but I really love the way it looks on the lips.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon