BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Alejandra P.
Independence
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Makes my lips really glossy and plump this is my go to lipgloss. It’s kinda pricey not too bad in my opinion. This product is super long lasting! The packaging is sooo cute I love it. I would definitely buy it again!
Vanessa B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my absolute favorite lipgloss & plumper ! Easy to use ! Smells AMAZING! Great price ! Lasts long ! Super glossy! The only down size is if you use it over lipstick you can see the color through the clear tube and that is gross ! I usually will just use a lip brush so I don’t have that problem !!!
Chloe S.
Pensacola, FL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE LIP GLOSS.  I can not say enough good things about this gloss.  I tell my friends all the time.  It is so pretty, it smells amazing, the packaging is sleek, and it makes my lips look great.  You can wear it over lipstick or on its own and it will change your life.
Sadie B.
Penn Valley , CA
This product works! I’m 43 years old and not only does it work instantly but with continuous use your lips will become fuller and plumper and you will notice less fine lines. This is a holy grail must have in my makeup bag.
Brady O.
Philadelphia, PA
I really liked this plumper! The color was great. It did not have the sting that other plumpers often have but I also felt as if if wasn’t as effective as other plumpers.
Brianna K.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I got this in a point reward package from Sephora and I really love this product. I only had the sample size so I ran out very quick and have yet to purchase the full size because the price is pretty high but it is a stunning product that does the job!
Samantha S.
I like this product alot! I really love the consistency of it. It actually stayed on for a while which most lip plumping glosses sticks or balms usually do not! Also I did notice a pretty big difference in the size of my lips and the shape of my upper lip. I would definitely recommend this product!
erin k.
boston
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
beautiful on its own or under lipstick. leaves lips feeling tingly and visibly plumper in just a few minutes. glossiness does not last too long so reapplication may be necessary, in which case i would recommend a clear gloss to reapply so your lips do not feel irritated from constant reapplication
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I loved this product it looked and felt amazing on my lips. The packaging was beautiful. At the time i had got the product it was a shiny silver package. Yes i was a repeat users. It was nice and soft long lasting. Yes i would definitely buy it again.
Mattie B.
West Islip
SO CUTE!!! LOVE THIS ONE SO SO MUCH. It really does what it promises and it's so simple and easy to use. I also loved the packaging it came in so much too! I bought it for the first time and am definitely going to buy it again and be a repeat customer!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon