BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Nina G.
Bristol, CT
My favorite lip plumper. Gives me a plump mouth and the more I use the plumper it gets. Over time my lips have gotten smoother and plumper. I love this so much I have replaced all my regular lip glosses. This combined with the rose balm is my daily lip routine.
Marissa B.
1556 Bailey dr
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip gloss ! It makes your lips look full and amazing ! The only thing I would say is a “negative” thing for the amount of money spent is there’s not that much in the tube ! But other then that I still buy it cause it’s amazing !
Eviola N.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this is a great lip plumping product if you like lip gloss I tend to apply a small amount to the center of my lips after lipstick and I think it gives my look that final touch. It lasts pretty well, but it is a pricier item so I would try before you buy!
Carolina O.
Hood River
I love this! It's like a balm and it gives you just the right amount of color. It kind of seems like it works with your own lips to give you a unique color. I really like it! I wouldn't say its super long lasting, but it doesn't come off right away either.
Kay L.
I personally didn't really a see a difference in my lips after using this but it is a good lip treatment that I like to use in the mornings and nights. It tingles upon application but subsides pretty quickly. I like the minty sensation/scent that this has.
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This product wasn’t life changing. It’s not as pigmented and it’s pretty expensive for something that really didn’t do much as of plumping my lips. The shade was pretty, however. I don’t care find r Dior products because I feel like they don’t cater to everyone.
Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this it tingles on your lips and feels great I love to use it as a gloss over my lipstick or just on my lips I feel like it makes them a little more plump and gorgeous I highly recommend this product it’s beautiful
Nilam U.
Austin
I thought at first that this product wouldn't work and i would be disappointed by that, but i was happy to know that this actually works, the difference wasn't that as much as i wanted it to be but it was still visible. I just wish it would last longer.
Mariel K.
Milford, NJ
This really works for plumping! The packaging is so luxurious and it’s has a nice cooling tingle to it. Also has a minty flavor and a pink tint. One of my favorite plumpers ever! Definitely recommend. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Tara G.
Michigan
Tingles. Will say that it is an odd sensation to experience on the lips, however, it works! It is easy to apply, just use it like regular lip balm or lip gloss. It is worth the value and gives your lips that extra plump, which is an everyday essential.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon