BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Kari D.
Minneapolis
I like this product. The color is subtle and very feminine. I did not notice a different in the plumpness of my lips. I would buy this product again for the sole propose of the slight link tint. If I am feeling like a lighter minimal makeup look, this is a great choice.
sam g.
San Clemente, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
For someone who has wanted lip injections since they were 13 years old, this product really works. You definitely feel the tingle(which I personally love) but aside from that, you see the results almost instantly. It gives a nice shiny glossy look on top of the plumping effect. Always have this gloss in my purse.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I got it at lord and Taylor’s I loved the color and the packaging was gorgeous. It was easy to apply I liked the applicator it was nothing new or exciting but it also wasn’t difficult. I don’t think it did much for plumping and do not use it often but it is in rotation in glosses
Lindsey H.
Lexington
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I really like the Dior Addict as an overall lip gloss. It definitely adds shine and the tingle feels kind of cool. However, I don’t notice much difference in the plumpness of the lips. I’d still purchase it again though simply because it’s a really great quality gloss.
Samantha L.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is one of my favorite lip plumpers! The formula is smooth and the color was the subtle touch of gloss I wanted. I recommend to anyone who need that extra boost or shine with their everyday makeup routine. Great addition to any lip combo.
Ann Claire J.
Little Rock, AR
I bought the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper after Bella Hadid endorsed it. I am in love with it and although it's expensive I would absolutely buy it again. I love all dior products. It has a great tingly feeling and does not hurt at all to use.
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Dior is such an amazing high quality brand that I will forever love and buy from. I love the lip plumper the most because it keeps my lips nice and smooth and full
Shuston V.
Lincoln Park, MI
This product was not sticky and didn’t sting my lips. I saw this at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but didn’t buy it right away and it sold out. So I have serious FOMO. I’m keeping my eyes peeled for next year. It is the perfect sheer pink and would work great in my handbag or for my kit for doing wedding makeup.
Jaxson S.
Syracuse
This lip plumper is soooooo amazing. My lips looked fantastic after just one use. I have repurchased this product 2-3 times and love it. The results are amazing and it’s looks great on the lips. #Diorforlife
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is like the mother of all plumpers, if you want to splurge this is it. It’s pricey but it’s oh so beautiful, this is my first time buying and it’s heaven sent for my little lipped self. I purchased from Sephora as an inpulse buy and i will most likely buy again!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon