BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Pamela
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I absolutely love how this looks glossy, plumps your lips, smells good and even tastes good. It has a light sensation of tingling when plumping your lips and I’ve purchased this 3 or 4 times already, definitely a product I love and recommend.
Star P.
Stratford
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Great product! Absolutely love the color and it really works. Doesn’t feel sticky or anything. Love the color, can’t wait to buy it in pink. First time issuing it so I was scared with the price, but definitely love it and would definitely buy it again in the future!
Ariana B.
Miller place
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is one of my favorite lip plumpers! It’s not too intense- it doesn’t give you that burning feeling but it does have a subtle cooling feeling on the lips. It’s not sticky for a gloss, very smooth and goes with all of my nude lipsticks or looks great wearing it alone!
Kari D.
Minneapolis
I like this product. The color is subtle and very feminine. I did not notice a different in the plumpness of my lips. I would buy this product again for the sole propose of the slight link tint. If I am feeling like a lighter minimal makeup look, this is a great choice.
sam g.
San Clemente, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
For someone who has wanted lip injections since they were 13 years old, this product really works. You definitely feel the tingle(which I personally love) but aside from that, you see the results almost instantly. It gives a nice shiny glossy look on top of the plumping effect. Always have this gloss in my purse.
Blenn M.
Sunnyvale
Super pretty on the lips, I really wanted to love it but I didn’t see any plumping effect and it dried out my lips so much. I keep it because I love the packaging and I’m a sucker for any lip product (I pretty much collect them) but I am probably not gonna use it again.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I got it at lord and Taylor’s I loved the color and the packaging was gorgeous. It was easy to apply I liked the applicator it was nothing new or exciting but it also wasn’t difficult. I don’t think it did much for plumping and do not use it often but it is in rotation in glosses
Lindsey H.
Lexington
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
I really like the Dior Addict as an overall lip gloss. It definitely adds shine and the tingle feels kind of cool. However, I don’t notice much difference in the plumpness of the lips. I’d still purchase it again though simply because it’s a really great quality gloss.
Samantha L.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is one of my favorite lip plumpers! The formula is smooth and the color was the subtle touch of gloss I wanted. I recommend to anyone who need that extra boost or shine with their everyday makeup routine. Great addition to any lip combo.
Ann Claire J.
Little Rock, AR
I bought the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper after Bella Hadid endorsed it. I am in love with it and although it's expensive I would absolutely buy it again. I love all dior products. It has a great tingly feeling and does not hurt at all to use.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon