BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Lydia I.
Canby
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This lipgloss is wonderful because I have been looking for a perfect lipgloss for the longest time and this one is wonderful for my lips and for the color is very long-lasting the only time it goes away is it like you’ve been drinking something but is still kind of sticky feeling.
Patricia F.
Katy , TX
I’m obsessed with this lip plumper !! You guys have to get your hands on the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss as fast as possible
Jehlyn B.
farmington
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Your lips will never be the same after you try this. I put it on a few minutes ago and now my lips look so much fuller and not to mention the gloss is cut a you can wear it anywhere
Sela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love that this Dior lip plumper has collagen in it! It does have a higher price point which is why I’ve chosen other brands over it. It isn’t a super strong plumper in my opinion but when it’s on it looks pretty and doesn’t sting at all. If I purchase, it’s always from Sephora.
Lisa W.
Roslyn, NY
I keep at least 3 of these Dior Addict Lip Glossers on hand and carry one in my pocket book at all times. Yes they are more expensive than drugstore brand but they are well woth the extra money. Can never go wrong with Dior products Yes I highly recommend this product to others.
Rae L.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this! I keep it in my purse and can apply it without a mirror. It's such a nice way to add some color to my lips without looking like I'm wearing lipstick. I love how it feels like chapstick also with being more luxurious and adding a pop of natural flushed color.
Kelly C.
Made my lips very PLUMP,SPARKLY and GLOSSY it has a slight mintish smell I think the price was a LITTLE too high but I guess it is a Dior product so it makes sense but overall I think you get your money’s worth.❤️Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Arienne B.
Naples
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...

Dior Addict lip maximiser actually works! It gave a slight tingly feeling when first applied and instantly added moisture to my dry lips it also ironed out those lines you get from having dry lips, made my lips slightly maximised will need to use for a longer period to tell if it give a more than just temporary look.
Sao T.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I love this lip plumper! The tingling isn’t very strong so it doesn’t burn like other lip plumpers. The packaging is very pretty! It’s not as long lasting as I would like since it’s a thinner gloss. I do recommend it if you’re looking into it!
sarah k.
Where can I start? This prudent is legit amazing. I recommend this 100% because it makes your lips so soft and smooth for such a cheap price. Mos products I've tried ave never worked like this. Hope you enjoy if you buy because this product is totally worth for the price
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon