BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Serena M.
Northridge
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Almost immediately after applying this lip gloss, I felt a tingling sensation. It was wonderfully effective, and had a cooling feeling as well as a bit of a minty scent. The color was sheer but reflective and seemed like it would be flattering on all skin tones. This meets all expectations and also rises above!
Mary S.
Tampa
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
It’s sooooo goood, it moisturize and hydrate the lips and it makes it glow and look popped and it stays for a while ,it’s such a good quality and good price everyone can afford it and not regret it👌🏻😍🔥
Anastasia L.
New York
Wow just wow. Such a beautiful product. I literally use it every day. Its a little expensive but it looks so good and lasts pretty long. And the packaging is just beautiful. I would definitely purchase it again, it makes my lips look super nice and juicy.
Sitora V.
Oh I just love the tingle this leaves on my lips that I want to reapply this all day. Shiny and very pretty shimmer in it. Can't say it plumped my lips a lot but I loved just for the tingle and moisture it provides. Not too thin so it doesn't dry up too fast. Packaging is great and the applicator is very soft.
Jody B.
Tucson
  First off I just love the packaging of this product leaves your lips shiny smooth and feels and smells amazing first time receiving this product and I love it I will be buying more and it met my expectations that's for sure. And I highly recommend it
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Really in love with this gloss. It makes natural color of the lips more beautiful and gives a stunning vinyl effect. Pleasantly cold lips and creates a tingling effect. Thanks to which it seems that the lips become more plump. Excellent everyday product for lips.
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This product wasn’t life changing. It’s not as pigmented and it’s pretty expensive for something that really didn’t do much as of plumping my lips. The shade was pretty, however. I don’t care find r Dior products because I feel like they don’t cater to everyone.
Kay L.
I personally didn't really a see a difference in my lips after using this but it is a good lip treatment that I like to use in the mornings and nights. It tingles upon application but subsides pretty quickly. I like the minty sensation/scent that this has.
Carolina O.
Hood River
I love this! It's like a balm and it gives you just the right amount of color. It kind of seems like it works with your own lips to give you a unique color. I really like it! I wouldn't say its super long lasting, but it doesn't come off right away either.
Zigzag A.
Very nice lip gloss, Feel lips tingle when first putting on. I would say they look better and fuller. Less lines.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.