BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
SO PRETTY! I always feel like my lips look great when I wear this. It gives a really nice light color and beautiful plumping effect. Worth the splurge.
Prizetta J.
THIS PLUMPER IS AMAZING!!!!!!! It has a kind of sheer tint and plumps your lips so it could be used by itself, with a lipstick,or with a darker gloss.
Dulce D.
This definitely works, it does leave a it of a burning sensation but is totally tolerable. I believe you can find this at Sephora and online as always.
Milli D.
new york
One my favorite glosses I love it they’re so beautiful they color range is amazing I love it I can go neutral it has collagen which helps with pluming
Minely R.
Newark NJ
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
This lip gloss is one of my favorite ♥️ I love the color and the product is amazing . You can use this lip gloss any time , and the price is worth it .
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I like that this gloss isn't painful while plumping like some can be. I can actually see the results and was pleasantly surprised by how long it lasted
Jannah I.
Nassau County
I love that this product. The the translucent pink color matches my natural lip color so well. This gloss plumps my lips without extreme Tingling 💋💋
Janie C.
CHANNELVIEW, TX
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Little  exspesive gloss but its worth.  I'll buy  more when I am  out. It's one of the  better ones that I have tried.
it makes your lips sting but it actually does make a small difference. it's easy to use you just put it on like lipstick and i bought it from macy's.
Caro S.
Los Angeles, CA
I currently use it and I love it because it does not numb my lips like other plumper have in the past and it simply feels like a moisturizing gloss ♡
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon