BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Dulce D.
This definitely works, it does leave a it of a burning sensation but is totally tolerable. I believe you can find this at Sephora and online as always.
Cindy M.
This worked a little for me. It started tingling but didn't last that long. Im not sure it was because I did a lip scrub but it wasn't what I expected.
Sarahi F.
Oro Valley
This is my favorite lip plumper, it even looks great just as a lip gloss. It's thick, and it has pretry sparkles on it. The smell tho, it's a lil much.
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This was my first lip gloss ever (I stole it from my mom!) and was instantly addicted. This just slides on and looks great with that nice glossy look.
Ana J.
This lip plumper personally for me worked really well I loved how the finish look looked on me so I would say this to was satisfied with this product.
Sierra D.
I love the gloss it’s self . A nice product ! Product is a bit pricey considering it is Dior .i would recommend. Packaging is all cute & sophisticated.
Ksenia B.
I love love love love it so much it always makes my lips feel so comfortable and natural & it’s perfect as a base under any other product, or by itself
Alexandria J.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
LOVE! Gives a great light pink shine to lips, is perfect to throw into your bag because it can go with any look or outfit. Would definitely repurchase.
L D.
I've been using this product for many years. It makes my lips look really pretty. Sometimes I wear it by itself, and sometimes I wear it over lipstick.
Daisy B.
Miami
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Love this. Made my lips look super kissable and beautiful. I would recommend for a easy application and use. It is a super easy format and great value!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon