BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Natalie P.
Jackson, NJ
It's a great product and gave me a little bit of plumpness I needed to make my lipstick finish my sultry look.  It's one of my go to plumpers when I am going out for the night.  I defintely recommend this plumper for anyone who is like me and not ready yet to commit to injections.
Tiffany H.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Very good product for your lips. It you’re interested in a plumber for your lips this is the way to go Everyone shopping try a product for the first time and see if it make you feel or wear as the person who recommended it... i have very sensitive skins and there was not any problems at all...
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beautiful packaging, very comfortable on the lips, light plumping feel but not very intense in comparison to other lip plumper. Gloss looks beautiful and smells nice
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
SO WORTH THE HYPE!!!!! Oh my god I’ve been on a hunt for the perfect lip plumper and I can not believe I didn’t try this before. Here is some on my favorites I have tried The too faced one hurts really bad but it does the job and the buxom lip polish doesn’t hurt as bad but I don’t see a good result. But this one doesn’t hurt and it plumps my lips like no other!
Natalie S.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
Get plumper lips without an intense burn. Looks SO pretty on top of other lipcolors. Feels nice. Doesn’t last terribly long. You do have to reapply quite frequently.
Amber B.
Commerce Twp, MI
Omg my all time favorite lip plumper! I love that it doesn’t have the tingly feeling but def gives your lips a nice fuller look, I have the more beige color and I wear it over my lipstick every day! It’s not a sticky feeling either, I have recommended to all my friends and they love it as well!
Kristina R.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this product wanting to have a plump look to my lips which did not look fake or give me the 'duck lips' effect. This product definitely works. My lower lips are a good size however I have thin upper lips and I have seen HUGE improvement in my upper lips in the 3 days I have used this. They are more plump looking however natural. This means the lines are still very much there and still naturally dry looking so it is very hard to say I use a lip plumping gloss.

Another pro I have to say is that this product does not have a painful 'tingle'. The feeling I can describe as close as the 'cool' feeling you get after brushing your teeth with a strong minty toothpaste. It feels cool and fresh. This is in comparison to the Sally Hansen one and Too Faced lip injection extreme which have an uncomfortable (read irritating - literally) 'tingle'. This also has a minty smell to it which again is better than the other two mentioned earlier; as the other two made me feel sick.

I must say that you cannot go into it expecting to look like you have had 1 mL of substance injected into your lips sort of effect but it definitely does help give a natural plumpness to your lips. This is afterall a lip gloss and only so much it can do without making immediate drastic changes. Having said this it is a pro that you can control how much more plump you want your lips to look by adjusting how often you use it. This can work to an advantage that changes happen quick enough to please the user but slow and naturally enough to not let the user's 'secret' out (that they have used an enhancer).

Bottom line: This product works and works well. It is worth the price, packaging is pleasant and even the experience of having it on lips is pleasant. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Alice C.
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
Not only is this an amazing gloss but the second you put any of these products on your lips, you will feel a tingle then immediately see a difference in your lip volume. So worth the cost
Amber M.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
LOVE! This is my favorite lip gloss and the best lip plumper I have tried. Feels great on the lips and has a delicious light mint smell. The lipgloss is semi thick so it stays on for a while but not sticky whatsoever. I apply this everyday and I love it.
Bethany R.
Clinton, MO
I liked this lip gloss but it’s definitely sticky. Looks beautiful but if you have long hair and don’t enjoy picking your hair out of your gloss... this isn’t for you! Packaging was super pretty, though! I will not repurchase. I was assured by the counter lady that it wasn’t sticky... lol!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon