BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Michelle W.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Apricot more...
This is an amazing lip plumper. It stays in place and doesn't have to be reapplied very often. Very easy to use and goes on well over other lip sticks.
Destinee K.
I absolutely love this plumper. Silk and smootb, no greasy feeling. Slides one with just one stroke! Last for hours and dont even have to appliy a lot!
Analee L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Pink more...
I think that this was my favorite when I tried it. I finished it prettying quick though. But I love the texture of my lips and the thickness it showed.
Roxy💖
I honestly love this lip plumper it has definitely made my lips more plumped and I definitely recommend buying this you'll will not regret buying this
Betty M.
N Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Apricot more...
For a more simple makeup, this lipstick is perfect day and moisturize my lips and protects " I love bright colors but a lip like this, use soft colors
rykiara s.
Clinton, MS
Dior lip plumber is so lightweight and the scent it leaves is amazing. You can lick your lips, eat, drink etc without it coming off. Long lasting stay.
Anastasia C.
Great product, it definitely plumps and tingles your lips. The only thing I noticed was the morning after the first use, my lips were peeling a little.
Megan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm in love with this lip plumper!! Not only does it plump your lips but it give good moisture as well! It also isn't super sticky like most plumpers.
moodyy😍💋👑 B.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Its alright. That wouldnt be my first choice. It would probably be my third or forth. If i was to get it it would be a present to someone other than me
Ariana G.
Portland, OR
This product is so amazing. I really like it because I have small lips and it does plump them really well. They are also really smooth after and soft.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora