BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Lauren S.
Lancaster, CA
SO PRETTY! I always feel like my lips look great when I wear this. It gives a really nice light color and beautiful plumping effect. Worth the splurge.
Sandy R.
Calif City, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
i absolutely LOVE this product !! it’s a must have ! it doesn’t feel sticky or make your lips uncomfortable ! it makes them feel full and moisturized!
Alicia T.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my favorite lip plumpers plus amazing color and staying power with great quality and no stickiness!!!! Gorgeous packaging from sephora.
Sarahi F.
Oro Valley
This is my favorite lip plumper, it even looks great just as a lip gloss. It's thick, and it has pretry sparkles on it. The smell tho, it's a lil much.
Milli D.
new york
One my favorite glosses I love it they’re so beautiful they color range is amazing I love it I can go neutral it has collagen which helps with pluming
Chloe N.
Fullerton, CA
smells nice & doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky afterwards. however it doesn't leave any noticeable fuller lips. works more as a nice clear gloss
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This is Stephanie Plum see your lips up like a size it is giving your lips a nice big volume to them.And I’m really loving all the pink shades of this
Jenel M.
Everett, MA
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE, 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE, 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE, 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
Loved these collagen active lipgloss by Dior. So happy with the colors! Everyday wear! Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
Cindy M.
This worked a little for me. It started tingling but didn't last that long. Im not sure it was because I did a lip scrub but it wasn't what I expected.
Savanna B.
Slidell, LA
I love all of Diors makeup but these weren't the best. Didn't notice much plumping, and probably won't purchase again but I do love the one that I own.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora