BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Kera P.
This lip gloss leave your lips soft and moisturized for up to 6 hours. Its a hood thin product to wear in summer or spring . I definitely recommend this.
Kara L.
Bloomington , MN
This is a lightweight, non-sticky formula that also boots collagen in the lips! It smells good and the colors are awesome! I like this gloss for a go-to!
Sabryna C.
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this product, every time I wear it people are constantly asking me if I have had my lips done it makes them super plump and shiny
Britt Z.
Conway , AR
My favorite go to gloss! LOVE the formula and love how it feels. So pretty and glowy on the lips. Perfect alone or over top of a beautiful nude lipstick!
Antonella Z.
Plano, TX
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
This is such an amazing lip plumper. I personally love it! It makes my
Lips look so full and I have pretty small lips so I was very surprised this worked
Kayla H.
channelview
Omg I am in love with these glosses, they leave a gorgeous sparkly look to your lips, I highly recommend, I also recommend the Dior sugar lip scrub too.
Jamila D.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Very smooth and beautiful color.
Stays on for a long time and does not chap your lips. My new favorite lip gloss. I will definitely buy in other colors.
Ashley R.
Lawrenceville , GA
amazing! amazing! Kylie Jenner lips is definitely the results you get using this! I have tried a few in the past but this one literally give me life lol
Virginia M.
Oceanside
Great product to get my lips nice and plumped. Amazing results with out injections . I recommend this to everyone that wants a easy fix to bigger lips .
Fantasia G.
San Jose, CA
I love that this is affordable and u get a lot of product! It smells nice and has a light tint, looks good over any lipstick. Doesn't hurt while plumping
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora