BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
francina t.
Hackensack, NJ
i would totalllyyyyyyyy recomend!!! one of my top 5 favs! i literary wear this everyday while doing my make up to plump my lips before regular lipstick.
patrick p.
Ruskin, FL
I love the the way it plumps my lips. I have very small lips so it definitely shows when I use this because I actually have lips after lol great product
Linda P.
St Petersburg, FL
Plumps lips without that awful burning tingling sensation. Lasts about an hour. I use under lipstick or alone for a soft look. Scent is not overpowering
Britt Z.
Conway , AR
My favorite go to gloss! LOVE the formula and love how it feels. So pretty and glowy on the lips. Perfect alone or over top of a beautiful nude lipstick!
Courtney S.
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Lip Plumpers more...
This works better than most that I've tried. The key is to use it very consistently. You will start seeing a plumping effect the longer that you use it.
Virginia M.
Oceanside
Great product to get my lips nice and plumped. Amazing results with out injections . I recommend this to everyone that wants a easy fix to bigger lips .
Davaunne H.
Cleveland, OH
I'm always looking for the Fuller plumper lips so this is a very good product to use I will always use this product as long as they continue to make it.
Savannah W.
Bethel Heights
Review for: Pink more...
I love Christian Dior and their products. I really like this lip plumper too, it actually works. I love that tingling feeling that it gives to My lips .
Brenda A.
Puyallup, WA
I love Dior but this simply didn't do anything for me. I didn't notice any plumping action with the product, ended up returning it.. very disappointing.
Kara L.
Bloomington , MN
This is a lightweight, non-sticky formula that also boots collagen in the lips! It smells good and the colors are awesome! I like this gloss for a go-to!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora