BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Laura W.
Ledgewood, NJ
Love this plumper!! It hydrates my lips and helps give me a soft pout. A pretty pink gloss that is not overpowering. A light tingle but nothing too strong
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Apricot more...
I absolutely love the Dior glosses I have 5 different shades. Their the perfect gloss non sticky and very pigmented with just the right amount of shimmer.
Kitty D.
Runnemede nj
Love it pumps my lips keeps my lips moist and it don't taste bad. Love using it when I am going out to special places. Get a lot of compliments on my lips.
Anita H.
Well I naturally have big lips but when I added this too my every day makeup wear, it was amazing I got lots of compliments on my lips and facial features.
Paula G.
Milford, NH
Gorgeous glow, smmoth application, long lasting. Not sticky at all. Immediate full plumping with NO redness or irritation. I use this everyday! Wonderful!
Kami F.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This is a great lip plumper and I love using it when I have it available. It is a little pricey I think for being a lip plumper. It does give great volume.
Vanessa H.
Lansing, MI
This is definitely a great product! I love the way this feels as you apply it! It made my lips intensify in the best way! I highly recommend this product!
Sasha G.
Love this lipgloss/plumper you get the best of both worlds! The bottle is the cutest but the actual product is great, as they say you get what you pay for!
Jayla H.
I love this product. It makes my lips look very voluptuous and I'm African American and my lips are already a little plump. This product is the real deal.
Steph S.
Review for: 3pcs Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ High Volume Plumper Gloss more...
Great product! Does not leave your lips feeling extra sticky and plumps them just enough. Wish there was a matte version of it but other than that great!!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora