BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Este producto es lo máximo. Creo que todas deberíamos tenerlo entre nuestros cosméticos.

Por si no lo saben, hace que tus labios se dan más hinchados y sexys, a demás de que les da un color natural y brilloso.

BRAVO!!
Judy Y.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
this gloss has quickly become one of my favorites! intense sheen that makes your lips look bigger and plump. I wear this product on top of my bare lips and always receive compliments, I would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth B.
Well My friends have been talking wonderfuls about this product and they asked me to always have a positive review for this product. I already put in my order and I should be getting it soon!!!!
Susan N.
I need more of this product!!! It makes my lips look so fresh and beautiful and I need more. So amazing...smells awesome, feels awesome and I love the tingling sensation it gives me. I will totally buy this again
Ariella R.
Nogales
Love the pigmentation. Love the way it feels and looks. It's long lasting and would recommend and plan on purchasing more. Love love love
Annie W.
Vidor, TX
I don't really like the smell is the only negative thing about it. This met my expectations and did what it said it would do. The color that I have is perfect the pigment is nice and bright. 10/10 I love it
Cassandra R.
Pleasantville, NJ
This really is a lovely lipgloss, the colour is beautiful and it feels so smooth and not sticky, the only reason I am marking it down a star is because it doesn't really make my lips anymore "maximised" than a normal gloss... and the price is a bit steep... but I guess that is because it is 'Dior darling'. Apart from that, it's lovely!
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
This lip plumper is by far my favorite product in my makeup arsenal! I never actually thought I'd say that about a lip plumper! I love lip plumpers in general...or at least the idea of them. I have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on every lip plumper out there. Sadly I never found one that worked. I came close with one, but it's effect lasted 30 min max. Continuing on my quest for a product that works, I came across a review on the Dior Lip Maximizer that was raving. It made me start researching more and I found no negative reviews. It's a bit pricey but I decided to splurge. Best investment I've ever made in a beauty product. It actually lives up to all the hype! I have medium lips, not big but slightly full. Since I've been using this (about a month and a half) I've been asked non stop if I got injections. It works THAT well! It really helps to define the contour of your lip like injections do, and gives so much fullness it's unreal. My lips are never dry with continued use, and even better than the instant results, is the long term effect. After a couple of weeks your lips will start holding that fullness and contour with the collagen it's been nourishing your lips with all the while. It's truly everything you could want in a lip plumper, along with the slight healthy glow it gives. Perfect on its own or under/ over lip stick. This is my holy grail!!! Don't even hesitate to splurge, you will fall in love!
This product is my favorite lip plumper. I use it most days. The only times I don't use it is when I am wearing a color of some kind. I think it is fine to wear under color, but I can't be bothered
Jennifer A.
Augusta, KS
Amazing product one of my personal favorites! Works fantastic!!!!! In my personal opinion one of the best available products of this kind
And I love lip plumbers and try to use all different brands to see the difference in all of them.
Paola V.
I love this gloss SO much! It's my HG daily go to gloss. Pink 001 is the perfect sheer pink color that reminds me of an early 2000s Paris Hilton. It really does a lot to plump up my not so luscious lips with a minty tingle. It has a thick - but not sticky texture - and stays for a long while. It smooths my lips too.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?
Bethany S.