BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Lauren L.
Very fancy. The packaging is great and made me want to buy the product. First time user and I really enjoy incorporating this lip gloss in my makeup routine
Kristina K.
Sacramento, CA
It doesn't really last long that's the reason why I give it only 4 stars but the packaging and smell is amazing and I love that it doesn't feel too sticky l
Amy H.
This product hasn't actually plumped my lips. It may give the slightest bit of enhancement, but that could just be the shine that makes my lips look bigger.
Jordan S.
Lynn Haven, FL
This is my newest favorite plumper! The color is gorgeous and it lasts! I will always love this packaging, it’s a classic! I actually need to purchase more!
Cassie H.
Claysville, PA
I could go on and on about this product! It does EXACTLY what it should! At times the tingle may be more like a burn but I didn't find it to be too intense.
Kaitlyn F.
Centerville , UT
Review for: Pink more...
If I could only have one lip product for the rest of my life, this would be it. It leaves your lips so plump and full for HOURS! Obsessed obsessed obsessed.
Jinnat F.
It doesn't do anything for my lips. May be it was a bad batch. Very disappointing. Not at all long lasting, very sticky. Very pricey. Wouldn't buy it again.
Daniela R.
Write a review about a product that you've used before.
Christian Dior
Enviar
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper SEE DETAILS
e d c b aL'Oreal.
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Clermont, FL
Si quieres unos labios impactantes necesitas esto, me gusto pero no me encanto, el color no era como se veía. Del resto todo bien! Es fácil de usar y aplicar
Ruth C.
Absolutely love this plumper! My lips definitely look fuller, it has a slight tingle but its not bothersome. I wear it on bare lips and on top of lipsticks.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora