BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Nikki S.
Review for: 008 SPARKLING PINK more...
I really liked it but my only concern was it didn’t really meet my expectations I heard some nice things about it but also that it doesn’t stay on that well
Ruth C.
Absolutely love this plumper! My lips definitely look fuller, it has a slight tingle but its not bothersome. I wear it on bare lips and on top of lipsticks.
Natasha H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Pink more...
This is definitely the best lip plumper I have ever used. It works even better if used consistently. It does not have the burning/stinging sensation either.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this lip plumper so much! The color is really pretty, and the formula isn't too sticky! It plumps your lips a good amount and it smells nice as well!
Roxanne D.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Apricot more...
The best plump I've used. Not overwhelmingly plump very beautiful fullness. I have average sized lips. This product enhances for a much fuller sexier shape.
Baylee B.
Altha
Amazing Product! Wonderfully made and can be used in all outings! Love, love, love this product! Would buy again and totally recommend to family and friends!
Laura M.
Denver
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 6ml/0.20oz more...
This had a great texture and gave my lips a nice shine. Didn’t see much of a plumping effect though. Lasting power also not great but I expected that.
Adileny C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is ok. It's prettier to look at than the the effect it has on your lips. It's not as glossy as I like nor does it have a great plumping effect.
Eleni P.
The bestttttt!!! It kind of burns your lips but it does an amazing job. One of the best lip maximizer if you really like having a good looking full lip image
emily b.
Lawrenceville, GA
the moment i tried these out , i fell in love with them ! they don’t numb your lips as other plumper do but you do feel a little tingle . i love this product
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora