BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Dalen G.
Madison, MS
I absolutely love this product. It makes my lips look a little more filled out. They also have a nice healthy flush. Not to mention this is a perfect everyday lip gloss!
Caroline R.
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite products ever. This just makes your lips feel super hydrated and supple, you’re not going to notice plumper lips, so make sure your expectations are in line with what the product is meant to do and you won’t be disappointed. I like the pink and apricot colors. The color is super subtle.
Deja W.
Westminster, CA
this is a slight tingle, almost unnoticeable to be honest. i ended up returning it just because it was too pricey for the lack of effect there was. it’s a pretty sheen but nothing un dupe able and that’s why i just replaced it with something else. didn’t do much other than look nice in the packaging lol
Elinett O.
Orlando
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss love all the feels of this plumper, I do wish it lasted longer and did not have to reapply so often. However, I purchased it at Sephora 5 months ago and still have plenty left. Will buy again when I run out!
Heidi H.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The packaging on this product was beautiful. I just expected more. The consistency was smooth, but I did not receive the results I have with other brands. I also did not find the gloss scent favorable, it was borderline unpleasant. All in all, for a plumper I would say it fails, as a gloss it is okay.
Rachel L.
San Francisco, CA
I have the full size of this product -- It goes on super smooth and smells like watermelon. The color is a little too intense for me, so i tend to blot it after applying to neutralize it a little. It definitely stains the lips too so is pretty long lasting! Lip plumping is pretty subtle and not painful
Mina-Jacqueline A.
Edgewater, NJ
I like this. I always think that there is no miracles. You are not going to find a replacement to actual lip injections. A lot of lip plumbers are just illusions of gloss filling your lines and making your lips more rounded and I think this gloss is no different. I love how emollient this gloss feels. It’s not too sticky, your hair doesn’t get caught in it. I love how Dior color always shows up on the lip - very natural and pretty.
Sara T.
Davis
just as youd expect for a product from Dior. High quality and convenient for tossing in your purse and running out the door. nice smooth application and beautiful pigmentation. I didnt really notice any plumping of my lips but the glossiness of it gives the illusion of a little more fullness .
Laura M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is a great product if you want to achieve the full luscious lips. It did meet my expectations as it was long lasting wear. There was a slight tingly sensation at first, but that was expected; the formal activating. I’d definitely buy it again, even though it’s a bit on the high end....the price you pay for quality.
Catt C.
Camarillo
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
If I could use one product for the rest of my life... this would be it. Not only is It THE best plumper I’ve EVER used, it’s cool minty & refreshing. Price wise it’s a little higher than most plumper/glosses, but it’s WORTH IT. I believe everyone should own ATLEAST one color at all times
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon