BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Jennifer D.
Sea Girt, NJ
Nice moisturizing product, however for the price I didn't see any real plumping effect and I would have preferred it have a bit more pigment. Tube looks great in my bag.
My all time favorite. Seriously plumps your lips are does not hurt or dry them out!!!! Bought it from sephora. This is my holy grill and I reach for his all the time! Wasn't sticky at all. Very moisturizing as well which is a plus.
Frenchee A.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is one of the few gloss type products that I own and love. It looks beautiful on, plumps my lips, and looks beautiful on over lipstick. I will keep using it forever!
Joanna O.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip plumper is perfect for every day where it glides on perfectly and smells greatand the texture of the product is fairly smooth and leaves your Lips plump and full
Kailyn B.
Bothell , WA
This is my favorite lipgloss. I love how it feels on the lips. It's not too sticky and it lasts for a decent amount of time for a lipgloss. This product as comes in a great range of shades that I feel would be gorgeous on anyone.
Jimena B.
Middletown, CT
Angelina Jolie Pouch Lips!!! This is one of my holy grail. Hydrates and smoothes at the same time . Love the minty sensation that leaves in your Lips to make them plump.
Elizabeth O.
Brooklyn, NY
Very glossy, kind of sticky, beautiful packaging, does not plump, I would recommend too faced lip injection extreme; I would just get this for the packaging and the name
Tuungafuka R.
Bronx, NY
This lip plumper was amazing for me. Gave me the extra confidence I needed. It brings the right kind of attention to my lips. A natural look but still has the "it" factor
Marcia C.
Westlake, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have used it religiously for over 3 years! I keep one in my vanity, my purse and my car. It works great and applies easily over lip stain/color.
kelly d.
Vernon Hills, IL
Seriously the BEST lip gloss/plumber on the market. i use daily and have nothing but praise for this product. it tingles a bit but is not over bearing. 100% worth the $!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon