BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Maddy M.
Tustin
I love this product because the packaging is so beautiful and the product works so well. The product is on the pricier end, however, it is a Dior product so you pay for what you get. It doesn't dry lips out as long as you put a lip balm under. I would definitely buy again when I have the means to.
Laura M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Christian Dior - Dior Addict Lip Maximizer (Collagen Activ Lipgloss) -6ml/0.2oz more...
Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer is a great product if you want to achieve the full luscious lips. It did meet my expectations as it was long lasting wear. There was a slight tingly sensation at first, but that was expected; the formal activating. I’d definitely buy it again, even though it’s a bit on the high end....the price you pay for quality.
Dana D.
Jackson
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
I really like this lipgloss to use as just a sheer glass it’s not very sticky but I don’t think it’s very plumping either. I think it has a nice shine and it’s a little bit on the pricey side but it’s just a nice gloss to have in your kit especially if you’re a lip product addict like I am. I just love it.
Jaclyn A.
Pompano Beach
This gloss is a beautiful, glowy pink and the texture is great. It has a good wear time without being sticky. I saw no “lip maximizing” properties when using this product but did feel hydrating. I want to repurchase but I just can’t justify the price for a product that doesn’t live up to it’s claims and the price is too steep for just a nice gloss.
Gabriella G.
Review for: 001 PINK - SHEER PINK SHINE more...
This is MY FAVORITE lip plumper ever. Considering Dior is a high end brand, the ingredients in the product don’t make my lips burn or swell at all, it leaves them with their natural color and adds the perfect amount of plump and gloss/color. I would definitely buy again, I can’t live without it!
Olivia D.
Charleston, SC
The best lip plumper out there! I have pretty dark lips naturally, so this doesn't really have a color effect on me but it leaves a nice dewy sheen and really does make my lips look more full. It burns a little bit, so I deducted one star but I believe that's what gets the blood flowing and enhances lip size!
jessica j.
I got this dior lip maximize a month ago and it has been my daily go to. I love how it makes my lips look so much Fuller I definitely recommend this product to anybody that hasn't tried it.
Carleisha O.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Review for: 002 APRICOT - SHEER APRICOT SHINE more...
This product is nice a bit over priced for the amount of product y’all u are actually getting I would only recommend this if you are like looking for me minimal plump
Cami C.
Review for: Pink more...
I got two of these as samples straight from the dior website. I didn’t order this product before on its own because I thought it would be a waste of money. I love this product though. Slowly makes your lips look plumper over time but I really like it because for some reason it works well as a lip balm/ gloss. It smooths lips over well before applying lipstick too
Whitney G.
Billings
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper 6ml/0.20oz more...
I have tried many lip plumper however this is the only one I’ve actually had results with, without making my lips feel like they were going to burn off. Easy to apply and lasts a long time.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora