BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Mary M.
Miami
es de mis favoritos y pinta muy bonito! Es bastante suave y es bastante hermoso, tiene mucho brillo y llama la atención en el día por lo traslúcido también lo puedes combinar con otros tonos encima de otro labial
Meghan M.
Oceanside, CA
i have finished two of these completely.
i love them so much.
would never buy anything else besides this.
don't waste your time or money anywhere else.
just get this.
you won't be disappointed
Astrid L.
Wharton, NJ
The lip plumper works great! Makes you have nice full looking lips within minutes. When using it there is a tingling feeling meaning it's working to do its magic 😁
Ale X.
Staten Island, NY
I received his as a sample and believe me when I say this stuff is the best lip plumper I ever used!! Better then all the ones I've tried. It really makes your lips so loucious looking. I can't wait to buy it!
Tash S.
Brooklyn, NY
Gives my lips a very healthy soft all day glow. Even when I am dehydrated i simply use this product to spruce up my lips and have them looking healthy in no time
Juliana K.
Atlanta, GA
The lip gloss stays on and it's not too glossy. I like how the color shows on your lips! Some lip glosses fade away after 30minutes .... just good things to say about Dior. I always expect the best from the brand
Ashlee N.
Knoxville,tennesee
Anything Dior is normally A really good product. I love lip plumps, I've tried tons.. This one is probably my 2nd favorite. It works really well but it is a little sticky compared.
This stuff works! It makes my lips looking fuller and plumped. It can be used alone or on top of a lipstick and is easy to apply. It creates a slight tingling cooling sensation and is very glossy on the lips.
Tracy S.
Albuquerque, NM
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Lip Plumper is the best lip plumper. Not only does it plump my lips but it provides moisture and softness that my lips crave....especially in the winter. I would absolutely recommend this product if you like soft, moisturized plump lips.
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
I don't think this gloss is anything special. It makes my lips tingle but I haven't noticed any extra plumping action. The color is fine, the texture is fine, but not worth the price.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon