BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Meredith S.
Freehold , NJ
Review for: Pink more...
I love this product. I use it everyday before I apply either a top gloss or lip stick. I love the feel of it when you put it on. I have been using this for years. If you are looking to plump your lips this is the best so far.
Maryam I.
Fridley, MN
I loved this product it's my all time favorite. I always have it in my back. It looks very smooth on the lips also it give me very healthy lips. I really recommend it girls it worth every penny.
Kevin L.
Palatine, Il
Use shade 001. Super sleek, easy to apply. Doesn't have annoying blistex like burn others I've tried. Perfect carrying option. I live for the packaging and probably will rebuy shortly. I use all day:
Leia C.
Review for: Pink more...
If I could use this every single day I would !! It is absolutely perfect. It's a little pricey but it's so worth it. I have bought this multiple times And the packaging is so luxurious ! I will definitely repurchase. So gorgeous
Celeste L.
johannesburg
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I used this product when i was going to a party
I bought it at a beauty shop .
It lasted longer than i expected it to last, as it was really easy to apply/use .Id definitely buy it again as tge quality was really good.
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
One of my favorites , worked wonders in my lips and the colors were just what I had hoped for .
Reasonably priced to so that's always a plus . I highly recommend this product
Jennifer C.
Review for: Apricot more...
I love, love, love this #Dior lip maximizer! It is so worth the price. It leaves a minty feeling on my lips. If you haven't tried it you need to. I highly recommend.
P H.
Decent volume without the sting. Makes lips soft, hydrated and line-free.  Mixes well with other lip products too. Packaging is always gorgeous - it's Dior!
Miriam L.
Love this! Great under other lip product, over, or alone. Really luxurious feeling. Great minty vanilla smell. Really great product if you have some money to splurge.
Olivia C.
Sewell, NJ
This product is great! It's works so well! This makes my lips feel so full and plump! I always am happy with my lips after applying this product! I highly recommend!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora