BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Zohra A.
Review for: Pink more...
This is one of my favorite lip plumper's of all time, it leaves a great buzzing feeling on your lips and the results are amazing. Your lips stay plump for at least 2-3 hours.
Ytwanetta
Review for: Pink more...
I love any lip gloss or lip plumper that makes my lips look full and beautiful and I just love the fact that it's a high volume lip plumper and it makes my lips looks fuller.
Lauren O.
Pasadena, TX
I was pretty impressed by this lip plumper, but was not over the top about it. I would use it until it runs out, but I am not sure if I would buy it again after running out.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Pink more...
I really really really like it it's wonerfull product and I would buy it again great price really gives nice plump to lips and !makes it look really great and nice thius product really met my expectations and I would recommend it again to many people
Irailetis D.
Kissimmee, FL
Es súper y se mantiene por un buen tiempo . Además es un color claro que puedes combinar con cualquier tipo de sombra. Te hace lucir un tono de piel juvenil por el color claro
rana r.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used this lip gloss and it works
it gives the plump and the shiny color
the darker colors are beautiful
the lighter ones can work for light skin tone
I can buy it again sure
Leann M.
I really like this lip plumper, i love when i feel tge tingling. I feel like its really doing the job when it does that. I see a difference of before and after i apply it.
ki m.
My friend bought me this, & I loved it!! 10/10 would recommend. It makes your lips look fuller & plump. It smells good, not sticky, no staining. Really pretty packaging too.
Paulina T.
Maspeth, NY
Spicy, spicy! But i guess that means its working! Only problem with this is it could last longer! Other than that no complaints. No strong smell. Does what its ment to do!
Elizabeth O.
Brooklyn, NY
Very glossy, kind of sticky, beautiful packaging, does not plump, I would recommend too faced lip injection extreme; I would just get this for the packaging and the name
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora