BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...6 Answers
  • Follow me and I’ll follow you back!✨✨💕💕1 Answers
  • Does it actually pump your lips? How long does it take to...2 Answers
Amanda D.
Though I can't really prove that this product actually plumps my lips, it feels lovely and tingly when I apply it and makes my lips nice and smooth for later application of other lip products. It also layers beautifully over other lipsticks to create a glossy look.
Telsa S.
Unfortunately I have never owned this product but have used friends and think it is the absolute best out still. This would make a beautiful present for me from someone who really loves me ;)
Fadumo S.
San Diego, CA
Hi this product you guys was amazing I literally finished it the only problem was that it was a bit sticky but other then that I loved it to pieces and want to buy a second!
Hedy V.
Woodland Hls, CA
Review for: Pink more...
If you love lip plumper a your going to like this one. It plumped up my lips which I liked because I needed a little extra plumpness in them. Product glided onto lips easily.
Erin V.
Salisbury, MA
Review for: Apricot more...
Oh my word, this stuff is fantastic. Subtle color payoff, glossy sheen and a great scent. My lips look fuller for a good two hours and I haven't noticed any weird tingling feeling like others have.
Sovana G.
Honolulu, HI
It has a minty flavor and is high in gloss. Since I am not fond of applying gloss everyday, I am not sure if it helps with the pluming. But, I like to use this product on top of a matte lipsticks.
Jeraldine V.
Conyers, GA
This is by far the best lip plumper I have used! It is smooth while applying it. You can even use it by its self or with another lipstick. Plus the packaging is really fancy!
Stacie H.
Williston, ND
Review for: Apricot more...
Love this product! Comes in a beautiful neutral color and doesn't feel heavy like some plumbers have I've used! Seen a difference but didn't last as long as I'd liked it to
brooke g.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Even though this product is a bit pricey, so so worth it!!!! It's a beautiful color that last all day long. I did have to re apply after lunch but besides that it didn't move! I would recommend this to anyone! I would repurchase anyday!
Diana V.
Review for: Pink more...
I really like the color! I am happy to know what my "actual" lip color is now so I can purchase lip gloss, lip stain, and the 24 hour lip stuff in the correct color. I may try the peach color next!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora