BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Kali M.
Conroe, TX
If your wanting beautiful soft,and young looking lips this is the product. No need to get lips injections and spendING hundreds of dollars. This products ENHANCES your lips making them plumped ,fuller,and kissable lips . Best product for plumper
Amber K.
smells like candy. Made my lips tingle for like 5 minutes, and my lips did infact plump up a bit. I just had to keep reapplying throughout the day, when my lips deflated.
Paige C.
Great lip Pumper. It does not have a strong tingling sensation. It gets you the most beautiful natural glowing lips without being sticky. Very moisturizing as well little on the pricey side but with it being a designer brand you can expect that.
Megan Z.
Mount Prospect, IL
One of the best lip plumpers I have used. It is pricey but worth the extra because I have seen results with this product. I also like the Too Faced plumper for a cheaper alternative.
Cheryl C.
American Cyn, CA
This product is amazing! I️t is fully glossy however, this Dior Gloss does dry quickly but stays on for a while. It’s always hydrating and not very sticky. The color is a pale pink and is complimentary to fair-medium Asian skin tone. Love I️t!!
Cesar G.
This product had its good and it's not so goods I do believe that this was about over priced considering it didn't exactly do what it states but on the other hand it is a gorgeous product on the lip as a topper
Ashley B.
I have only used this product a few times and already love this product! I have previously tried other lip plumper products and wasn't satisfied with them at all. This product however is different and always recommend it to family and friends.
Jackie C.
Hammond, IN
I have got to say that this product works great and never have I ever said anything bad about it. It met my expectations and must u say exceeded expectations and really pleased me for using it my first time
Grace S.
Ridgefield, NJ
First time I tried a type of lip plumper and I wouldn't say it physically made my lips "plumpier" but it definitely made it look that way. The gloss and color made my lips look naturally bigger and fuller. And the minty tingly feeling was actually refreshing!
Anisah C.
18965 nw 62nd ave Apt. 208 Hialeah, FL
Wow best product it's so amazing I love it, it's super easy to apply I love it! I love the packaging of it it's so amazing! I bought it at Sephora, best decision I've ever made! I would definitely buy it again!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon