BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
destiny a.
Review for: Pink more...
This is amazing. It works just like it says it does. I am a first time user but I love it. I bought it off of amazon. It is extremely easy to apply, it is very smooth. I would buy it again.
Geannis G.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Pink more...
I really like these lip plumpers, the packaging is beautiful and the formula is amazing. Some lip plumpers hurt or burn my lips but these ones feel great on my lips!
Nicole O.
Canyon Country, CA
This product is the best! I have small lips and when i put this on it gives them a nice plump. It doesn't feel uncomfortable and the color is a nice light pink. I've purchased so many of these and it's worth every penny.
Rachel S.
Benton, KY
Will be buying this over and over again. Didn't plump my lips as much as I was expecting but such a good feeling gloss and beautiful shine without feeling sticky!
Amanda D.
Pennsburg, PA
Love it my lips look plumped and full after I use this product I've only purchased this once I'm still on my first bottle definitely will buy more once I'm out ! 10/ 10 would recommend
Yenifer G.
I feel if you like if it's a very good product and I think you should we should test it out and it's really pink imagine… And there's other canes and I feel like Chyna know so you can use your tent do you guys just send me a sample or something in the box so I could trade out and thank you very much
Katherine M.
Antioch, CA
This product is fantastic. The color looks fantastic and very easy to apply. Usually lip plumpers hurt my lips but this one had them feeling soft and looking amazing. I would definitely recommend this item to someone that wants a little plump ;)
Haley D.
Super glossy and pretty. I had no idea it was actually a lip liner until I bought it and but it on my lips I was pleasantly surprised with the way that it make my lips looks so luscious and sexy.
Sara M.
Denver Nc
I really didn't use it much because my lips are already plumped and I good but my sister used it and she said it was good enough but really expensive

But it's cool
Marina K.
Doylestown, PA
After applying this to my lips I could see a notice le difference! My lips looked beautiful and plump and there was not irritation or negative effects after the fact. Highly recommend!
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora