BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Amber K.
smells like candy. Made my lips tingle for like 5 minutes, and my lips did infact plump up a bit. I just had to keep reapplying throughout the day, when my lips deflated.
Jannette H.
I love this product it doesn't give much color but for me it works unless it's because I use lip liner but it's easy to use and apply it did meet my expectations and I would recommend to others to try it out.
Diana F.
Hazleton, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip plumper. I use little of the lip gloss and then add my lipstick on top. It last so long and I just love the way I don't need to get lip injections to get fuller lips. I will definitely be purchasing this lip plumper again.
Mayra A.
This product not only helps to hydrate your lips but it really gives you a fuller lip! It goes on like a regular lipgloss but has a minty sting to it. It is non sticky! Final results are a smooth shiny full lip!
Kali M.
Conroe, TX
If your wanting beautiful soft,and young looking lips this is the product. No need to get lips injections and spendING hundreds of dollars. This products ENHANCES your lips making them plumped ,fuller,and kissable lips . Best product for plumper
Lori W.
Sanford, FL
Love this lip plumper.  It doesn't sting or tingle but makes yours lips look fuller and more hydrated. Helps with the fine lines and creates a beautiful glow to your lips.  Always replenishing this when I run out!
Jesenia H.
I haven't tried a lot of lip plumping products, but this one works. Lips will go back to normal you don't have to worry about spending so much money on surgeries when this product can give you a nice plump lips.
Ashley B.
I have only used this product a few times and already love this product! I have previously tried other lip plumper products and wasn't satisfied with them at all. This product however is different and always recommend it to family and friends.
Cesar G.
This product had its good and it's not so goods I do believe that this was about over priced considering it didn't exactly do what it states but on the other hand it is a gorgeous product on the lip as a topper
Lizzie D.
Beverly Hills, MI
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I purchased the Beige Sunrise lip plumper after trying and loving Dior's LipGlow. This lip plumper feels great, doesn't have a terrible sting, and I feel it really added to the fullness of my lips after consistent use. Both Dior lip products I have tried have been worth the high price tag.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon