BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
Love this product it's not too painful and delivers beautiful results ! The pigment is perfect and it doesn't drop down the sides like some lip glosses do, it's perfect.
Debra M.
I can honestly say that I absolutely love this product. Texture is get, it works wonderful with lipstick on or all by itself. It provides lasting moisture. I can feel it working, yet it doesn't sting like crazy. Although a bit pricey it is by far the best I've used.
Shelbe R.
Ada, OK
I must say I'm very pleased with the effect. Product has a tingling sensation that's quite strong. The application is very smooth, but I found it to be sticky on the lips. Overall great product!
Lyiah F.
This is a very great lip product, it makes you're lips super soft and I loved it. it is very easy to apply for me it wasn't tacky or anything it wasn't that long lasting for me but I did like it. I would buy it again it's just the price that makes it hard to buy. :)
Ali E.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Pink more...
All hail to the lip pluming gods! My aunt introduced me to this! And let me tell you this product is absolutely amazing I apply it after my Chapstick than a Lippie over it and it is amazing!!!
Rachel T.
Chickamauga, GA
Just bought the lip maximizer. The lip product is hydrating. Has a vanilla mint scent. The only thing I don't like about it is not a lot comes out of applicator and doesn't last long on lips.
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY
Great on your lips.
I loooove putting lipstick on but for the daily chores some times i feel like its too much so when i found the dior lip maximizer i can leave with it leave looking great.
Pina R.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: Apricot more...
This is my staple product in my bag! The formula is long lasting and nourishing to the lips! It is so worth the money and I will continue to purchase this. Great color.
Nivine J.
Absolutely love this plumper. It looks amazing when used over a lipstick. The packaging is pretty this is my 2nd time buying it. I got mine from the Macy's counter and definitely would buy again
Natasha Y.
Covington, LA
This product has beautiful packaging but the color I have isn't very pigmented. The plumping power is noticeable and does not hurt like other limp plumpers I have tried.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora