BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Darcy S.
The Dior addict lip maximizer high volume lip plumper is a perfect balance of your natural enhanced lip color with an extra boost of fuller and brighter lips. I love carrying this around me through the day.
Elisa H.
Navarre, OH
Omg!! I love dior addict lip maximizer! My favorite is the one!! It instantly heals my lips when they are dry. It is amazing! I always recommend it to others. Keeps my lips soft and hydrated. I use it daily by itself or under my lipstick and lip gloss. Keeps my lips nourished. Love this stuff!
I love the stuff you can see the one that's in your lips throughout the day and the problems doesn't really go away throughout the day and it's an amazing product and it's hard to smudge
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
This product works for plumping your lips, an i think that it is worth the cost. Although it is fairly pricey it works very well and you get a good result. It stays on very long and your lips stay plumped for hours. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lip plum!
Catheline S.
San Jose, CA
I don't know if my lips look plumper at all but I do feel like it tingles and my lips look shiny. I like the texture of this : not too sticky or too runny. When I wear this, I usually wear it on its own.
Shanda S.
Bartow, WV
Was very satifed with this product.. gave my lips the plumpness it needs..its doesn't cost to much.. I recommend this product for people who needs plumpness to there lips.. does the job.. very good job
yeishka C.
Waterbury, CT
this lip plumper is the best thing you can ask for !!!! what else do you need ? it come in a nice packaging and it's great if you want big natural looking lips , it's great value and I would recommend and buying I would defiantly buy again !!
Fadumo S.
San Diego, CA
Hi this product you guys was amazing I literally finished it the only problem was that it was a bit sticky but other then that I loved it to pieces and want to buy a second!
Amanda D.
Though I can't really prove that this product actually plumps my lips, it feels lovely and tingly when I apply it and makes my lips nice and smooth for later application of other lip products. It also layers beautifully over other lipsticks to create a glossy look.
Telsa S.
Unfortunately I have never owned this product but have used friends and think it is the absolute best out still. This would make a beautiful present for me from someone who really loves me ;)
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora