BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Meghan M.
Wappingers Fl, NY
i have finished two of these completely.
i love them so much.
would never buy anything else besides this.
don't waste your time or money anywhere else.
just get this.
you won't be disappointed
Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
The lip gloss stays on and it's not too glossy. I like how the color shows on your lips! Some lip glosses fade away after 30minutes .... just good things to say about Dior. I always expect the best from the brand
Claudia R.
Yes yes yes !! This is where it's at in 5 to 10 minutes you see your lips have gotten plumper this gives you an instant tingle and just is perfect for people who don't want surgery
Jessica M.
Hamburg, NY
I don't think this gloss is anything special. It makes my lips tingle but I haven't noticed any extra plumping action. The color is fine, the texture is fine, but not worth the price.
Gettis G.
ozone park, NY
I loved this product since the 1st time I tried at the store, it's an any Occasion/combination and over all a most have it or need it.
The only think I didn't really feel secure at times cause I feel like my lips were getting to normal size after a few hours.. but after all it's great.
Corina C.
Rocky Face
My absolute favorite. Yes this product is expensive not even gonna lie. However it is sooooo worth it to me . I have repurchased many times and I will absolutely continue to. I would definitely recomend this product and the lip glow to everyone
Kelly T.
I love me some plump lips, and I love the products that deliver without being too much of a hassle. This one delivers, and I love the glossiness of it too. It's perfect with or without lipstick!
Erica D.
Sacramento, CA
I love how noticeably fuller my lips are after using this. My lips are so plump and literally sparkle, It's great. It's the perfect color to match any makeup style, One of my favs!
Dilichka
Review for: Apricot, Pink more...
Love it super pigmented, stays on the whole day. Love the packaging! Easy application. Beautiful texture. Not sticky. Long lasting. Yes, it did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Peggy A.
Maricopa , AZ
This leaves a minty feeling on my lips, makes my lip lines dissappear. It can be used alone or under lipstick to plump up your lips. Been using it daily and my lips never look better
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora