BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss
I thought this product was rather good, made my lips look plump without the injections! Really easy to apply and unfortunately I ordered online so packaging was a little battered, I would highly recommend this to people who want bigger lips without paying the price.
Alexis M.
Saginaw, MI
I think it helps the lips to be more fluff, then less lumpy. I also think that the price is a little too high, and also I think that it should last longer instead of reapplying it over and over again, but yes, it did, I like it, but they need more of dark colors,.
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
This is one of my favorites lip plumpers. it really works and makes your lips look very natural. it is a little bit more expensive than the others that i have tried, but it is worth the price.
Claudia C.
Cleburne, TX
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
A m a z i n g! This product is increíble, is more on the pricier side but I believe is worth every penny! Boost your lips and have a peppermint smell that I absolutely love
Tabitha M.
A gentle slow plumper . But does really work . Smells really great and has a very faint baby pink color . The packaging is amazing and the formula isn't sticky at all .
kendall N.
Chula Vista, CA
It was great! it had a an amazing amont of tingles, but it was not painful. It had a nice minty scent nd it lasted very long. i was generally easy to apply. i am defenetily a repeat user. i cant get over how mch i love this plumpr.i would defnitely buy it agsin.
lauren t.
Absoltely love this lip plumper gloss! It has the tingly-ness of a normal lip plumper or buxom lip gloss which I love. To me that feeling feels almost like a medication for your mouth and very hydrating. Full shine, great staying power, and any shade is a nice topper or nice alone. I give it 4 stars because I feel like for the price point the amount inside is a tad low.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 006 BEIGE SUNRISE more...
I love this gloss! Mine as a sight beige tone to it. It feels very tingly on my lips. I do see a slight enhancement that can last a few hours. I actually have been putting it on at night and have seen a slight increase in plumpness. It’s expensive at $30, I bought mine at Sephora.
Jenna H.
This lip plumper is absolutely amazing! It works so well and doesn't have the stinging feeling that I've had with other products. It is pricey but worth the investment.
Kimberly H.
Flagler Beach
AMAZING! This product is AMAZING! LOVE the texture... It's indulgen. I have used it for several months now and tell people about it all the time... I've even given it as gifts at my recent wedding shower. Everyone went crazy.
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon