BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

Judy L.
Bayside, NY
This lip plumper is perfect for anyone who is trying to achieve fuller lips. Not only is this lip plumper effective, but it smells absolutely great. This lip plumper is long lasting and makes my lips look fuller. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lip plumper.
Brittany C.
Dracut, MA
I have no words for this product other than it's a life saver. This product gives you the perfect plump lip
Without the plastic surgery. It applies smoothly and doesn't have a terrible smell. I am very surprised on how great this product is and it meets my high expectations
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Wow. Can you say TOTES AMAZE?! I love love love this. I will never buy any other than this right here. It was better than I expected! I just hate that it does cost so much. That is why I only put 4/5.
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
I have used many plumpers and this one is in my top 3. There are a few different shades to choose from all very sheer and natural. It has a creamy texture and feels pretty good on the lips. Can use alone or under your favorite lippie!!!
Deena D.
Lexington
I have this in my purse and I reach for it all the time because it makes my lips feel tingly and refreshed. My mom had this and I was convinced to get one for myself, we both have very small lips, it's not a dramatic difference (Kylie Jenner) but it makes my lips look more full.
Kim P.
Colorado Springs, CO
The Christian Dior Addlict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper for Women is unbelievable! My lips have always been an insecurity of mine and this product did the trick! They plumped up after just a few uses and look perfect now. Its not painful or anything, great product.
Christina T.
hydrates completely, smooths the lip skin (which also makes them look fuller), has lasting power even through eating and drinking, gives a nice shine, and even wears well under a lipstick (even liquid lipstick, which is shocking to me)! I use it all the time! Worth every penny
Diana G.
So when EVERYONE started this whole lip plumper thing I just had to also jump on getting big nice lips. I tried a few including the Dior Addict Lip Maximazer. I use this on special occasions because I love how it makes my lips look.
Mea A.
Greeley, CO
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have tried many lip plumper in the past and they all tend to burn my lips too much and leave a grimy feeling when it wears off. This is perfect because there is only a slight tingle and is pretty long lasting. Worth the price and I have recommended it to many of my friends who've all repurchased.
Fatima O.
I love this product. It keeps your lips moisturise and it makes your lips look perfect I like the way that this lip plumper doesn't feel sticky or anything. It's the best lip plumper I've ever tried
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Amazon