BY DIOR #2 in Lip Plumper

The first instant-volume gloss from Dior Backstage.

• 🤔 Ladies...talk to me. My top lip looks like a worm that ...5 Answers
  • What do you prefer : LipGloss or LipStick ? 5 Answers
  • Does this product work?1 Answers
Becky M.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Apricot more...
Beautify and highly pigmented color it's designed to last you all day and the smell is so nice. You are going to want to kiss everyone with this high quality product.
Ruby S.
I actually have only tried this product a few times. My guess would be like around 4 times still have it somewhere in my vanity, anyways can't complain about it for it being a dior lip plumper. Great product to try out
Michelle S.
All of Dior products are great but this ones one of my favorites. My lips aren't that big so I like using this product to give them a fuller look, and it works everytime
Nina P.
Lip Maximizer fails miserably as a lip plumper. The mint flavoring creates a slight, cooling, tingling effect that makes you think it’s working, but in reality this is just a gloss with potentially irritating ingredients.
Kaly A.
Review for: Pink more...
This lip plumper is GREAT!!! It is worth every single Pennie!!! It makes my lips look so much fuller!!! And it looks great paired with a Dior lipstick!!! Dior is a great quality brand!!! And I definitely recommend it!!!
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
Oh my God! I'm super obsessed with this product. I literally use it every day. I will never buy another lip plumper ever! It makes my lips looks so full and plump. It's a must have for me.
Kimberly M.
Orangevale , CA
Loved this lip plumper! It didn't burn my lips, instead it just tingled and added a nice gloss to them. I purchased mine at Nordstrom. It exceeded my expectations. Yes, I would purchase again!
Tatyana P.
This product is amazing! I have been purchasing the Dior lip plumper for year. The packaging is elegant and the actual product works wonders. Every time I wear it, my lips look really plump.
JaQuell R.
Waterbury, CT
Very pigmented last a good amount of times and it smells amazing , the wand is very good as well it's always in my purse no mater what . Wasn't to sure I would like it at first but I love it
Marian S.
It THE life-proof lipstick that will not wear off! Yes, you can eat, drink, make up, break up and mouth-off knowing your lips are gonna stay ........................
Angel  S.
Denver, CO
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Does it dry your lips out?
Jenah S.
Does this product visibly make your lips look fuller?
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Does it have a reasonable price?

Sephora